Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of Adamek as a HW contender?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    Who doesn't destroy Golata? The fact of the matter is he was out of shape, and was sporting a gut and bingo arms.
    If he still looks like that in his next fight I'd be concerned. But if his body has "caught up" to the weight, then I think he's gonna have success.
    Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
    I think he's brilliant. In shape and exciting to watch. Though his size annoys me, it's due to this that i think he can't win a world title at Heavyweight, he's too small. Usually if you're small you have good speed (David Haye) but i think Adamek lacks enough speed to beat a Klitschko.
    In that interview he says he's currently 6'3-222. Thats bigger than Haye and Chagaev.

Comment

Originally posted by -JACK- View Post
      If he still looks like that in his next fight I'd be concerned. But if his body has "caught up" to the weight, then I think he's gonna have success.

In that interview he says he's currently 6'3-222. Thats bigger than Haye and Chagaev.
      Check that boy for PEDs Poland has the best supplements. Seriously though, he was fat last time, and if he gained weight, I just think that he probably became fatter.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X