Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt Korobov vs Erislandry Lara vs Daniel Jacobs vs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent wise I'd go Lara then Jacobs and then Korobov. Last year I thought Korobov was the most talented but as I have watched him progress you can see a ton of holes in his game. Jacobs looks very spotty as well. All 3 have bright futures but I think Lara shines the brightest.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
      You sure about that?

Shawn Porter, Danny Jacobs, Omar Henry and Mike Jones are 4 of the best prospects on the planet.
      Porter seems a little small for 160 IMO. Jacobs lost to Korobov in the Amateurs, I know I know it doesn't mean anything but Jacobs power against top prospects looks non-existent. I honestly haven't seen enough of Jones and Henry to make any comment about them. They are all good prospects, but I wouldnt put them anywhere near Lara or Korobov.

I also saw someone mention Green and Quillen. I don't know why Green disappeared for awhile but he just signed to a promoter that I know, and hes def going to push the **** out of him. Quillen's career looks over, he was on the fast track but he busted his hand, hes pulled out of more fights then I can count anymore.

Andrade looks like a promising prospect but in an un-televised fight not to long ago he went through a war against a no one, my buddy who fought on the card said he was lucky to get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Porter seems a little small for 160 IMO. Jacobs lost to Korobov in the Amateurs, I know I know it doesn't mean anything but Jacobs power against top prospects looks non-existent. I honestly haven't seen enough of Jones and Henry to make any comment about them. They are all good prospects, but I wouldnt put them anywhere near Lara or Korobov.

I also saw someone mention Green and Quillen. I don't know why Green disappeared for awhile but he just signed to a promoter that I know, and hes def going to push the **** out of him. Quillen's career looks over, he was on the fast track but he busted his hand, hes pulled out of more fights then I can count anymore.

Andrade looks like a promising prospect but in an un-televised fight not to long ago he went through a war against a no one, my buddy who fought on the card said he was lucky to get the win.
        if your talking about joe green he was scheduled to fight martinez a yr ago but pulled out due to kidney stones n didnt fight for a while

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

i know quillin's had a lot of injury problems but i think he's finally healed up and is scheduled to fight in a few weeks. last fight was canceled due to an emergency appendectomy, not an injury.

btw, what do you think of fernando guerrero?

Comment

Matt Korobov DESTROYS Daniel Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
              i know quillin's had a lot of injury problems but i think he's finally healed up and is scheduled to fight in a few weeks. last fight was canceled due to an emergency appendectomy, not an injury.

btw, what do you think of fernando guerrero?
              I was working with a promoter who had a heavyweight on that Quillen fight. He ruined the entire card because once he dropped out there wasnt enough rounds for the fight to be sanctioned. It was at a club and Jadakiss was going to perform after wards. The promoter was going to 18 shows a year and after that he said **** it.

I actually been watching some Vid on Guerrero, he got skills for sure. I don't know anything about his amateur background though so I don't know the extent of his experience. I def would not put him in with the top prospects yet though. I would like to see how he handles a physical in style fight, I don't think he has the tools for it.

Comment

Working...
              X