Did Anyone See Berto On 1st Take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Anyone See Berto On 1st Take?

Did you guys see him on 1st take?
    Last edited by DLT; 01-20-2010, 01:40 PM.

Yeah he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

I think hearing about that 6.0 aftershock brought him down even more.

God bless and good luck Berto.

Comment

I hope the 6.0 aftershock wasn't God's way of telling him that he ****ed up by pulling out of the Mosley fight.

Comment

Yeah, I was just going to make a thread about it. Anyone who questions him is an idiot. Dude was bad off. There is no way he couldve fought like that. He probably was still going to try and all his trainers and stuff probably told him that he has to back out this fight because he obviously isnt right after the Quake.

BTW, IDK if it was just TV nerves but he seemed like he had that Kenyon Martin twitch. I forgot what they call that stuff even though I know the name clear as day. Like a mild case of Terets or something

Comment

Originally posted by tszyunami View Post
          I hope the 6.0 aftershock wasn't God's way of telling him that he ****ed up by pulling out of the Mosley fight.
          I have never asked for anyone to be banned before but you are a sorry ass bastard. How could you say some **** like that?

Comment

man that's fuked up and heartless to say... what's wrong with you

Comment

anyone have a link to that?

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                I have never asked for anyone to be banned before but you are a sorry ass bastard. How could you say some **** like that?
                Oh, lighten up.

Comment

Oh, lighten up.
                  joking about death and destruction

what the **** is wrong with you, why would I lighten up about that?

Perhaps you need to get out of your fantasy world and connect

Comment

Oh, lighten up.
                    look, Im not one to overreact. IDK you and maybe you were just trying to make a harmless joke but alot of people are dying and bad off over there and some are Berto's family. Thats not a cool statement to make at this time or ever. Im sure you probably just meant it as a joke though so Ill cool off

Comment

Working...
                    X