EPISODE #22 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 1-25-10 9PM est

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPISODE #22 'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show LIVE 1-25-10 9PM est

'GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT' talk show...

This is a BRAND NEW weekly sports podcast that offers a different look at the lastest in the world of BOXING!! This is an exciting time to be a BOXING fan. More exciting is the oppurnturnity to be able to get your voice and opinions heard LIVE from around the world. We will take suggestion from the chat room

Monday's @ 9pm est - 12am est LEFTYGUNZZ

I WILL TAKE EVERYONE CALLS...
    AND ANSWER EVERYONE'S QUESTIONS..
    PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL &...
    DO NOT TALK OVER OTHERS

THE LINK TO MY SHOW IS IN MY SIG, AND ALSO BELOW THIS.
    http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web...d=72959&cmd=tc

Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
    Call ID: 72959
    For those who could not get access to the show...
    Try out this Link
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959

It should work...
    You will have to create an pin to call in but it is free...and take less than 30 seconds to do.

You can also listen to and download past episodes!!

Monday's Topics will be:

1) LEFTY TAKES QUESTIONS from THE CHAT ROOM (20 minutes)
    2) LUEVANO/LOPEZ & GAMBOA/MTAGWA Review (20 minutes)
    3) ALVAREZ vs CAMACHO / MADDALONOE vs ALEXANDER REVIEW (20 mins)
    5) DEVELOPMENT in MAYWEATHER / MOSLEY NEGOTIATIONS (20 minutes)
    6) AROUND the RING (give each online caller 5 minutes to speak)
    7) OPEN FORUM free talk time CALL IN WITH YOUR SUBJECTS (close the show)

I appreciate any and all feedback I get on the show I want to make it better for all of us. As fans of a sport such as boxing we really don't get the attention that we deserve. One thing that lessened over the years along with the actual activity of fighters themselves is the activity of the press and the media covering boxing. I guess the two go hand in hand. Without fights to cover or talk about there is not going to be much talking I guess right? Well there are still hardcore fans out there such as ourselves who need an outlet to speak and mix it up with others. I am trying to provide you that outlet. All I ask in return is that when you call in you be respectful to what it is I am trying to accomplish and give others a chance to talk as well. I think it is a fair deal for everyone. If you are disrespectful to any of the callers or are continually talking over people I will mute you. I will let you back in after that first warning if it happens again you are GONE. Please keep this in mind. I am still running a cutting edge talk show where we can mix it up barber shop style but we need to be civil.
    Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 01-25-2010, 10:44 AM.

Here is the information for all three shows listed below gentlemen

LEFTYGUNZZ
    GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT TALK SHOW
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72959
    Hosted by: LEFTY
    Call ID: 72959#
    Every Monday: @ 9pm Eastern

[HORUS]
    GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT RADIO
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/72140
    Hosted by: xHORUSx
    Call ID: 72140
    Every Wednesday:@ 10pm Eastern

KING BURNER
    GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT RADIO
    http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/73031
    Hosted by: King Burner
    Call ID: 73031
    Every Friday:@ 10pm Eastern

Comment

My Show will be on at a new time 9pm eastern / 6pm pacific / 2am UK time...Please be sure you make a note of this and tune in. So far since Monday I only have 8 down loads very disappointing fellas. Even if you heard the show live please go to the link and down load it. If I want to get my message out there and grow this thing then we need to have proof people are listening and downloading the show.....Lefty

Comment

I just finished listening to one of the previous shows, and I figured I might call in sometime if there's any topics on the HWs, SMWs or LWWs as opposed to Mayweather/Mosley/Pacquiao/Clottey (right now I'm not interested whatsoever in discussing those guys, because it's been done to death).

So yeah, question - is it possible to call in somehow using a PC microphone and voice over IP, like without a phone?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
          I just finished listening to one of the previous shows, and I figured I might call in sometime if there's any topics on the HWs, SMWs or LWWs as opposed to Mayweather/Mosley/Pacquiao/Clottey (right now I'm not interested whatsoever in discussing those guys, because it's been done to death).

So yeah, question - is it possible to call in somehow using a PC microphone and voice over IP, like without a phone?
          I have heard Earl Hickey said he used SKYPE....I guess that is a way to call in with out using a phone. Might be a way to steam it over the net and use a mic I am not sure my phone doesn't cost me any so I use my phone.....Lefty

Comment

Can I plug a local boxing event?...
            ________
            TORQUEFLITE
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 03-09-2011, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Can I plug a local boxing event?...
              Sure you can if you come on and call in bra....Lefty

Comment

STARTING NEXT WEEK WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TWO NEW SEGMENTS

FANTASY FIGHTS -
                I will put up a thread during the week and we will pick a match up weight and talka bout a fantasy fight. has to be two guys from different eras or from the past that didn't fight. (Ali vs Tyson)

FROM PILLAR TO POST -
                Give the chance for two callers to go head to head and debate t opic no holds barred segment. I will reff and the mute button will be pushed after 30-45 seconds of you getting off!!! The winner will voted on in a forum thread poll and come back for the following week....Lefty

Comment

Tonight Fellas at 9pm eastern live with Lefty....lets be ready and call in....

Comment

I might tune in the first hour tonight before it gets too late, enjoyed the show a lot last week.

Comment

Working...
                    X