Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs. SSM hype has killed the Pac-Clottey hype.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd vs ssm is big because NO ONE expected it to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Triple View Post
      floyd vs ssm is big because NO ONE expected it to happen.
      Who expected Pac-Clottey to happen???

This ifght isnt unexpected. After Berto pulled out it was obvious what fight was going to be made next for Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        YOur right man. PAcquiao is not the best self promoter, thts the difference between mayweather and him. Mayweather is agreat promoter and he generates loads of ppv buys. At the dallas presscon today Pacquiao-CLottey talked for less than 3 minutes between them haha

oh yeah we agree on that, pac and clottey let the promoters do the promotions they talked less than 3 minutes in the press conference because they will be doing the talking inside the ring, they will let their fists do the talking.

floyd is all mouth, thats what hes good at. he always shortchanged his fans. yeah hes good in defense, brilliant even but what he does is only for himself hes one selfish a**hole. mosley is only in that for the money too but when it comes to fighting mosley rather fight pacquiao

Comment

Hope they sign the fight soon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
            Pac and Cotto featured two NON Americans.

Pac and Hatton featured two NON Americans.

Those werent hyped??
            I felt the need to reply to this.

You keep repeating the above.

Of course those fights were hyped. But When you have 2 Americans in the card like the potential Mayweather-Mosley, the hype would be even greater.
            You could only hype non-American matches up to a certain level in USA.

No one here said those two fights werent hyped.

Comment

No doubt SSM and Mayweather is bigger. It is a frigging SUPERFIGHT. Question is, will it happen?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves till everything is on black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                Mosley = American
                Mayweather = American

Clottey = Non-American
                Pacquiao = Non-American

figure it out which fight will get more hype.
                You really think that's the reason? Take a hard look at the names in your list and figure out who the big ones are.

Comment

lets see which one will be the better fight. floyd and entertaining is not a natural blend.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley is a more interesting fight...Clottey does the same thing every time I've seen him...

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      lets see which one will be the better fight. floyd and entertaining is not a natural blend.
                      "It doesn't matter whether you pay to see me win, or pay to see me lose; As long as you pay to see me."

- Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Working...
                      X