Sam Peter vs. Nagy Aguilera on March 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
    hmm...peter weighed in at 237.5
    his lightest weight since his 7th pro fight.
    Let's hope he stays focused so we have another HW in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
      Let's hope he stays focused so we have another HW in the mix.
      You know, I never liked him before, but now I'm kinda pulling for old Sam.
      He really is trying hard, getting all that blubber off. He seems like he's rededicated himself, and if he gets a nice KO win against this guy that crushed Oleg, Sammy is right back in the mix. He really needs to redeem himself for that giant egg he laid against Vitali, though he had a ton of personal **** going on then that didn't help him. I'd love to see Sammy get a fight with Haye and knock Haye's head clean off his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
        You know, I never liked him before, but now I'm kinda pulling for old Sam.
        He really is trying hard, getting all that blubber off. He seems like he's rededicated himself, and if he gets a nice KO win against this guy that crushed Oleg, Sammy is right back in the mix. He really needs to redeem himself for that giant egg he laid against Vitali, though he had a ton of personal **** going on then that didn't help him. I'd love to see Sammy get a fight with Haye and knock Haye's head clean off his shoulders.
        Hehe me too. I'm not a Sam Peter fan but I kinda like him, he seems like a good guy.

Comment

Ive got to say it, i absolutley hate sam peter, hes overweight and was lucky to win the world title then he got whooooped by vitali,now fighting bums

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Hehe me too. I'm not a Sam Peter fan but I kinda like him, he seems like a good guy.
            Ever since I saw this I've taken a liking to him:

Comment

Any stream for this fight???? Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by dachillinvillin View Post
                Any stream for this fight???? Please help!
                I'm searching for one. I may find something by fight time.

But don't post any links to streams! It's a Bob Arum promotion, so the streams will get shut down.

Comment

Peter should win by KO.

What time does the fight start?

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
                    Peter should win by KO.

What time does the fight start?
                    The Fox telecast starts at 7 pm our time, but I'm not sure if there will be another fight on before Sam Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                      The Fox telecast starts at 7 pm our time, but I'm not sure if there will be another fight on before Sam Peter.
                      Thanks bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X