Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Shane Mosley Stated Before He will Fight Pacquiao at 140 lbs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Shane Mosley Stated Before He will Fight Pacquiao at 140 lbs?

So much for Mosley agreeing to the Random Drug Testing. Mosley already stated he wil lfight Pacquiao at 140 for peanuts

It would be the first Mosley's first pro fight at 140.

"There is unfinished business to take care of," Mosley said in a statement. "I have never fought at junior welterweight, but I’m ready to fight at 140 now. I am coming after Pacquiao’s belt."

http://blogs.usatoday.com/gameon/200...t-140-lbs.html

Mosley wants a money mega fight. He has no choice but to accept the Fraud's demands.

Originally posted by Sumakwel View Post
    So much for Mosley agreeing to the Random Drug Testing. Mosley already stated he wil lfight Pacquiao at 140 for peanuts

"There is unfinished business to take care of," Mosley said in a statement. "I have never fought at junior welterweight, but I’m ready to fight at 140 now. I am coming after Pacquiao’s belt."

Mosley wants a money mega fight. He has no choice but to accept the Fraud's demands.
    shut the fuk up your **** is pointless

Comment

Mosley was willing to drain himself to go to 140 for peanuts and Pacquiao still didn't want any part after seeing him destroy Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua 2.0 View Post
        shut the fuk up your **** is pointless
        If Mosley is willing to fight Pacquiao at 140 for peanuts why would you think Mosley is so brave accepting the random testing?

Everyone knows he has no choice but to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
          Mosley was willing to drain himself to go to 140 for peanuts and Pacquiao still didn't want any part after seeing him destroy Margarito.
          Pacquiao fought Cotto which Floyd ducked.

Comment

Floys is going to fight Mosley, Pacquiao ducked him last year.

Comment

Pacquiao fought Cotto, who ducked Floyd.

Comment

If Mosley is willing to fight Pacquiao at 140 for peanuts why would you think Mosley is so brave accepting the random testing?

Everyone knows he has no choice but to accept it.
                Brave? This has nothing to do with bravery, but it does have to do with the willingness of taking simple test. No valid reason to turn down such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                  Floys is going to fight Mosley, Pacquiao ducked him last year.
                  Pacquiao fought Cotto that whooped Mosley's ass. Floyd vs Mosley isn't even a done deal.. You should understand Pac has a better resume than Floyd at the 147 Pound division even if Floyd been at that weight for 5 years and Baldomir is the best fighter he fought.

But I think it would be a good match. While Pac knocks both Cotto and Clottey, Floyd will do a marathon in the ring

Comment

I dont get the point of this thread, Yes Mosley is desperate to land either Pacqauio or Mayweather, He wanted to go to 140 to fight Pac but they choose Cotto instead so??

Comment

Working...
                    X