Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Withdraws; Mayweather-Mosley Coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=22525&more=1

Comment

great now floyd has no excuses to duck mosley

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Since the 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti on Tuesday evening, I have been focusing on my family and the Haitian people who are facing an inconceivable battle for survival while still trying to continue to prepare for an opportunity I have dreamt of since childhood. I lost several family members to the earthquake and after two days without word, was relieved to learn that my sister, Naomi and her daughter, Jessica survived, but were left homeless. I have seen the pain in my parents’ eyes as they attempt to understand what has happened to our homeland and recognize a place they once called home. [Click Here To Read More]
        Oh well, was up for this one. War Mosley over Floyd.

Comment

DAMN, I thought it was a joke.......Mosley-Mayweather, better be announced this week

Comment

Originally posted by trix123 View Post
            Hope the mayweather mosely fight can finally happen
            this will never happen

Comment

Now say sorry to him guys after calling him a bull****ter, it's a real story.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Since the 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti on Tuesday evening, I have been focusing on my family and the Haitian people who are facing an inconceivable battle for survival while still trying to continue to prepare for an opportunity I have dreamt of since childhood. I lost several family members to the earthquake and after two days without word, was relieved to learn that my sister, Naomi and her daughter, Jessica survived, but were left homeless. I have seen the pain in my parents’ eyes as they attempt to understand what has happened to our homeland and recognize a place they once called home. [Click Here To Read More]
                I can understand it, but from a boxing perspective,fate makes you wonder sometimes.

Comment

Wow...

I mean, I really understand Berto and his motives and no hard feelings whatsoever, but what a bummer, I was really looking forward to this fight...

Comment

i knew it......i made a thread like this yesterday..smart move

Comment

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...2151064.column

this is a good read on Berto

Comment

Working...
                      X