Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Berto Withdraws; Mayweather-Mosley Coming?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh MANNNNNN! was so looking forward to this...it would have been HUGE for Haiti if Berto actually faught this fight with all this bad stuff in a way could have given people hope and someone to look to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
      manny didnt have any family members missing man..stop trying to make everything about manny..manny aint better than anyone else
      Thank you. I get tired of reading stupid ass comments like that.

Comment

• damn my prayers go out to berto and his fam

but i was REALLY looking foward to this fight

Comment

• It would be wise for Floyd to take a fight with Shane now. Obviously Shane will be used as a propaganda tool when he submits to Olympic testing. If Mayweather prevails, then PAC will have to face two issues:

1) If he retires and becomes a politician, he would be seen as someone who ducked a blood test, Mayweather, and retired.

2)If he chooses to fight Floyd he HAS TO take the blood test.

Of course this is all speculatory... If Floyd announces that he will fight someone else, then people will have no choice but to think he was a ducker... (if he is a ducker, then this Earthquake really f'ed up any chances of him hiding it).

Of course Shane could win (I think it is 50-50)

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            it shows the mentality of some of the boxing scene posters...uneducated flunkies! Anyone who has a negative thing to say about berto pulling out should be embarrassed...I hope you get hit by a truck!
            They may be wrong, but so is this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guapgetta View Post
              shane don wonna cee it wit da boi money may bet on dat homie
              speak english boss lol, Mayweather wont fight he will look for a way out again

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                Wow...

Huge fcking duck.

Fck you Al Haymon.

Haiti is no excuse.

He still had 2 weeks until the fight to get focused.

Ditching the fight this late is stupid and it's clear it was at the suggestion of Al Haymon so that Floyd can fight Mosely.
                Easy for you to say when you have no relatives over there you insensitive moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by billionaire View Post
                  not criticizing berto but i dont understand this....unless hes physically going over there to help what else can he do.....the nfl players vilma and garcon are playing the playoffs.....some fighters like douglas and pacquiao have fought thru bad times.....why cant he fight its not just about him but about his fans trainers opponent staff everyone getting paid off this fight....
                  this anit something you can just "fight thru" losing yo fam in one day isn't like losing yo phone in one day

Comment

• I can't accuse Berto of being scared of Mosley, and I feel sorry for those poor people in Haiti. But it is a shame that this fight has to go down the drain. I would've rather have seen this fight before Mosley went on to fight Floyd to see if he's still got it after that long layoff. But bring on Floyd-Mosley regardless.

Comment

• Respect to Berto's decisions and prayers to Haiti People...

On my opinion, he should NOT withdraw coz the $$$ he will lost if he withdraw. Those $$$ will help him and his family. It will also boost Haiti's spirit, never give up... IMHO

Comment

Working...
                      X