• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is ducked.....

Comment

$5,000...??

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        New Haven, Conn USA - Hello Boxing World! We are witnessing a horrible tragedy for the people and country of Haiti. We’ve seen the American Public and the International Community respond to the cry and applaud those efforts. However, much more is needed for aid and support. [Click Here To Read More]
        well done chad

Comment

A great gesture from one of the classiest guys in the sport. I hope he gets support from the other champs and promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
            $5,000...??
            yeah, 5,000 aint alot considering how much money he has but its the thought that counts

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              yeah, 5,000 aint alot considering how much money he has but its the thought that counts
              yeah i know, but why would he openly say the exact amount of his donation? that opens you up for criticism

ironically, the senate of puerto rico donated that same amount. the press discovered that $5,000 is the price of the food they eat daily. lol you know what happened there with those fat bastards

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
                $5,000...??
                If every fighter, manager and promoter thats been made wealthy in boxing donated 5 grand, that would end up being a lot of money.

Comment

Top man, Very generous of Chad to do that. and $5,000 is better than nothing.

Comment

this guy just became one of my favorite boxers

Comment

Right on Chad. I did'nt know he was actually that kind of guy. Other fighters and people in general can learn from this.

Comment

Working...
                      X