No announcement yet.

Schaffer Was Put On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    My picks for Floyd would be Bradley and Martinez.

My "acceptable" picks would be Collazo, Quintana, and Cintron. Collazo is a top 10 WW who gives everyone trouble. Quintana is a top 10 JRMW who is a southpaw and is a good boxer. Cintron is a top 10 JRMW who has decent boxing ability and great power and size.

My "unacceptable" picks would be Campbell or any other JRWW who ISNT Bradley. I dont even know how one could be a Floyd fan if he went this route.
    yeah, I pretty much agree with that except I would put Cintron on the picks list with Bradley & Martinez

Comment

Collazo, Martinez, Quintana..

there are alot more options than one would think.
      Collazo is already signed to fight in March against the undefeated Aydin... I think it is going to be in either Turkey or Germany... So I doubt he is an option...

It looks like Martinez going to fight Pavlik in April...

And, from everything I have read Gary Shaw has said nobody from Mayweather camp has contacted him for a potential Bradley fight... And, Lou Dibella said the same thing about Malignaggi and Cintron...

Quintana is out there as an option...

But, they have to start getting in contact with somebody... Unless they keeping it in house and it will be a Golden boy fighter...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Collazo is already signed to fight in March against the undefeated Aydin... I think it is going to be in either Turkey or Germany... So I doubt he is an option...

And, from everything I have read Gary Shaw has said nobody from Mayweather camp has contacted him for a potential Bradley fight... And, Lou Dibella said the same thing about Malignaggi and Cintron...

But, they have to start getting in contact with somebody... Unless they keeping it in house and it will be a Golden boy fighter...
        Thanx for the info. As more days go by, I'm less convinced Floyd is fighting on March 13th. Time is running out.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          You guys really like that? I thought people would try to rip him if he fought Quintana or Collazo
          I know I wouldn't... And, I honestly don't see who would... I think Floyd fan (not you) exaggerate the whole Floyd don't credit thing so much...

Comment

Thanx for the info. As more days go by, I'm less convinced Floyd is fighting on March 13th. Time is running out.
            It really is and also lets say if they do fight on March 13 they going to have like 7 weeks to promote the fight? When are the tickets going to go on sale? March 13 to me seems so unlikely... I can't see how they going to pull it off... And, HBO is leaning towards going with Pac right now... Floyd has to bring an opponent that is a level higher than Clottey... Because will/can not do an independent PPV like Top rank would...

Comment

A lot of posters just throw names out, They dont do their research to see who might be or not be available, As at now only Quintana and cintron will be available for march 13 at 147, Bradley should be available as well for a March date.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                A lot of posters just throw names out, They dont do their research to see who might be or not be available, As at now only Quintana and cintron will be available for march 13 at 147, Bradley should be available as well for a March date.
                All I know is that they have to name somebody quick so they could do the March 13 date. And, it also has to be a good opponent to make HBO go with Floyd instead of Pac...

Comment

It really is and also lets say if they do fight on March 13 they going to have like 7 weeks to promote the fight? When are the tickets going to go on sale? March 13 to me seems so unlikely... I can't see how they going to pull it off... And, HBO is leaning towards going with Pac right now... Floyd has to bring an opponent that is a level higher than Clottey... Because will/can not do an independent PPV like Top rank would...

I doubt Mayweather would fight in March, He needs more time to sell his fights and March looks to be too soon, He should just wait and Pray for a Mosley win and try and do that fight for June/July unless Mosley is game and ready for May.

Comment

Mayweather vs Cintron or Malignaggi. I think that mayweather will fight in march/april, he does like to promote his fights for along time, 2/3 months. So I cant see Berto-Mosley winner boxing in march,way too early after fighting Jan 30th.

Comment

i hope its Bradley, Cintron, or PW but i dnt expect FMJ to fight those guys...pure ducker

Comment

Working...
                      X