No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Malignaggi Discussed: Amir Signs With Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Khan is going to catch heat for ducking Maidana and frankly it's going to be deserved.
    Khan wanted bigger name and bigger payday, and if you called that ducking, well you have that freedom to air! But.. wow! Di Bella came into rescue for Malignaggi from Khan?? This is Blatant Ducking!!!

Comment

GBP seems to be the place to get the money. Good for him.

Comment

good luck building your name and following in the US with stylistic match-ups like this. this has all the makings of a track meet. it'll be like a couple of rabbits chasing each other in the yard.
        paulie's got better boxing skills and better chin than amir though, so he could very well pull out the victory. i'd love to see him hurt khan in the process though. that'd be hilarious.

Comment

Would love to see this fight, but I still think Khan needs 1 fight under his belt here in the states before making any type of demands. The perfect brawl to start his US career is against Maidana.

Oh and who in boxing vacates a title on the basis "Too Scared. No thx." Serious pussage.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggy View Post
            good luck building your name and following in the US with stylistic match-ups like this. this has all the makings of a track meet. it'll be like a couple of rabbits chasing each other in the yard.
            paulie's got better boxing skills and better chin than amir though, so he could very well pull out the victory. i'd love to see him hurt khan in the process though. that'd be hilarious.
            Whatever you are smoking,I want some!

Comment

Working...
            X