No announcement yet.

Fixing Mayweather's RUINED Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can rebuild his image but he must remove his big ego

he can start with Mosley and go up to 154 and beat everybody.

he don't need to fight Pac if he will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by thatnickuh View Post
      My advice, grow some. You sound like a whiny little girl. Let Mayweather worry about his legacy and all of that, you watch the fights.
      What this guy said. Also, no one is reading through all that ****. tbh i haven't read nothing, a brief look at your post count and name tells me all i wanted to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
        He can rebuild his image but he must remove his big ego

he can start with Mosley and go up to 154 and beat everybody.

he don't need to fight Pac if he will do that.
        What if Mosley loses? Berto wouldn't be a good draw. Therefore, he is stuck with Pacquiao. It's either Mosley or Pacquiao for him.

Jr. Middleweight is totally dry. There ain't nobody there except maybe Cory Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Floid Fan View Post
          What if Mosley loses? Berto wouldn't be a good draw. Therefore, he is stuck with Pacquiao. It's either Mosley or Pacquiao for him.

Jr. Middleweight is totally dry. There ain't nobody there except maybe Cory Spinks.
          Jr middleweight will not be dry if Mayweather jr is fighting there

after fighting Pac, then what will be next?

Comment

My advice, grow some. You sound like a whiny little girl. Let Mayweather worry about his legacy and all of that, you watch the fights.
            At least he says what he sees including negatives. And you OTOH see nothing that only exists in your fanatical pea brain.

Comment

He does have a choice to FIX it, but he decided not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                Jr middleweight will not be dry if Mayweather jr is fighting there

after fighting Pac, then what will be next?
                jr. middleweight is just as bad as the heavyweights. Totally empty. Yuri Foreman is ranked #8 even thought he is WBA champ and Cory Spinks, I heard, is 30 lbs. overweight and can't even fight at jr. middleweight.

Yes, jr. middleweight is totally dry.

Comment

no secret about you though. You've still got some Pacquiuao residue on your chin. Sc**** that off, it's not a good look.
                  You dreamin homie, i been done put year o' work in the gym for real. floyd used to be dominant, he faded about a year ago. Now its Manny's turn to shine, Pac vs Clottey my fall through now, Arum says floyd can make this happen in 2 seconds if he sees him.

---> lets hope Manny gets to whoop on floyd on march 13th.

5 poppin 6 droppin Nickuh

....I know you take floyd deep though huh,

Comment

Flyod ruined his own legacy, by not fighting the best. Flyod could have been the guy with a legacy and be talk to for generations. But Flyod even said "Legacy dont pay Bills".
                    All he cares most is his 0, so he pick fights that are guaranteed win for him.

Flyod is a ducker and coward. Deal with it.

Comment

Props great read.

Comment

Working...
                      X