Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Journeymen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new journeyman is jason litzau either hes koing you or getting koed himself,ill add Edner Cherry in 2 he is entertaining.

Comment

Sammy Sparkman has fought them all too.

Paul Williams Mikkel Kessler.

Check out his record some time.

Sparkman never ducked anyone. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
        Joe Calzaghe
        he only fought journeymen but he never journeyed outside his home so technically he wouldn't count. and technically he's not a man.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Sammy Sparkman has fought them all too.

Paul Williams Mikkel Kessler.

Check out his record some time.

Sparkman never ducked anyone. Ever.
          Guys strujggling to pay rent do not usually duck people,I met Couser in my apartment complex nice guy and pretty broke for a man who has fought the guys he has.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            Guys strujggling to pay rent do not usually duck people,I met Couser in my apartment complex nice guy and pretty broke for a man who has fought the guys he has.

That's what a journeyman is.

A guy who takes a fight for a dime in another place with little chance of winning.

That is the very definition of a journeyman.

Comment

My new journeyman is jason litzau either hes koing you or getting koed himself,ill add Edner Cherry in 2 he is entertaining.

I think these guys are more gatekeepers than journeymen.

You have to beat them to advance. They guard the door to the top 10 or 20 in a division.

Comment

That's what a journeyman is.

A guy who takes a fight for a dime in another place with little chance of winning.

That is the very definition of a journeyman.
                Its sad though in the case of my friend Cliff Nevada has indefinetly suspended his license do to brutal ko losses.

Comment

Its sad though in the case of my friend Cliff Nevada has indefinetly suspended his license do to brutal ko losses.
                  Didn't he go crazy and tackle Malcom Tann because he perceived him intentionally hitting him behind the head?

That was a weird weird fight.

Comment

Good topic. I've always been a fan of some journeyman or other. Emmanuel Augustus was always fun to watch, I liked Davarryl Williamson who maybe was fringe contender if not journeyman, but a good KO puncher at heavyweight who also had trouble taking a punch.

Comment

Didn't he go crazy and tackle Malcom Tann because he perceived him intentionally hitting him behind the head?

That was a weird weird fight.
                      Yeah that fight was a trip, I got the impression that he was trying to do a full impersonation of Tyson to go with his look.

Comment

Working...
                      X