No announcement yet.

Clottey an easy win 4 Pac!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clottey an easy win 4 Pac!

Come on people stop overrating that stationary, inactive, feather fisted dude, if Cotto who is more versatile than Clottey lost to Pac, Clottey will be an even easier win for Pac. Pac throws hundreds of punches per round while Clottey throws about 10 punches a round and blocks for like 2 and a half minutes of each round.

Pac by UD
    Stoppage
    or K.O

Stop hyping clottey to be this unstoppable force!

Haterfree beat you to this thread yesterday mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      Haterfree beat you to this thread yesterday mate.
      Damn! I only got to log in for a couple of minutes yesterday, i had a busy day. Well it's true, ain't it?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
          Damn! I only got to log in for a couple of minutes yesterday, i had a busy day. Well it's true, ain't it?
          How is he feather-fisted?

The amount of myths and misconception on NSB is phenomenal.

Comment

He is overhyped cause Pacquiao is facing him. It's nothing bad against Pacquiao, cause on p4p he's better atm then Mayweather. But some on this board really wants to make the opponents better for Pacquiao and Mayweathers worse.

Comment

not by TKO.
              UD yes.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
                He is overhyped cause Pacquiao is facing him. It's nothing bad against Pacquiao, cause on p4p he's better atm then Mayweather. But some on this board really wants to make the opponents better for Pacquiao and Mayweathers worse.

Pac can face baldomir at 140 and Baldomir will be hyped to be a beast, and if Floyd faces him he will be considered a ****, journeyman.

Comment

I wouldn't say feather fisted but for someone his size, he isn't that hard of a puncher. The main issue is that he can't mix his defense/ offense, it's either one or the other. While Clottey is a more respectable opponent then Cintron, stylistically, neither pose much of a threat to Mayweather or Pacquiao. So in the end, it's a waste. People should really stop hyping Clottey/ Cintron as being something they're not. Pacquiao should win an easy U.D, EASY.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
                    Pac can face baldomir at 140 and Baldomir will be hyped to be a beast, and if Floyd faces him he will be considered a ****, journeyman.
                    He was though!

Just because the nuthugger on here hype an opponent to the max, don't rise the bait.

Plenty of Mayweather nuthuggers on here hyped up Marquez as a legit opponent and claim his defence to be the greatest of all time bar none. Each fighter has his stans.

Comment

Working...
                    X