Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's strategy of ducking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Dibella does promote Cintron doesn't he? Why would he give Cintron that fight instead of Sergio Martinez? That's just stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
      like a dude posted earlier, in another thread,

mayweather-pacquiao was like "filet mignon."

now what we are having to settle for is "taco bell."

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
        And Dibella does promote Cintron doesn't he? Why would he give Cintron that fight instead of Sergio Martinez? That's just stupid.
        because he's a promoter not a manager

Comment

floyd has the history of ducking....hes known and been criticised for it for a long time........and they aint wrong..........

Comment

Originally posted by Get High View Post
            because he's a promoter not a manager
            Both are supposed to look out for their fighters though. Martinez is a more highly regarded fighter and he came off an exciting fight with Paul Williams that a lot of people thought he won.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              floyd has the history of ducking....hes known and been criticised for it for a long time........and they aint wrong..........
              nobody, can give any examples of floyd "ducking" anybody either.....

arum started that ****, and simple-minded ppl run with it....

to say somebody has "ducked" somebody, you have to first understand what a "duck" is.....

1) when you turn down a fight, worth xxxxx amount of dollars, and INSTEAD take a fight, worth LESS money, that'd be considered a duck.....

2) simply coming out and saying, "i don't wanna fight this guy," and not giving a valid reason, is a duck......

**********turning down a fight, worth xxxx amount of dollars, and instead taking a fight, worth MORE money, is not a duck, for obvious reasons*******

when you know what you're talking about, you'll find NOBODY can give an example of floyd ducking ANYBODY, not when taking into consideration the TRUE meaning of the word.

now idiots can sit up all day and call floyd a ducker, for not fighting their favorite boxer.....doesn't mean it's true tho....

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                nobody, can give any examples of floyd "ducking" anybody either.....

arum started that ****, and simple-minded ppl run with it....

to say somebody has "ducked" somebody, you have to first understand what a "duck" is.....

1) when you turn down a fight, worth xxxxx amount of dollars, and INSTEAD take a fight, worth LESS money, that'd be considered a duck.....

2) simply coming out and saying, "i don't wanna fight this guy," and not giving a valid reason, is a duck......

**********turning down a fight, worth xxxx amount of dollars, and instead taking a fight, worth MORE money, is not a duck, for obvious reasons*******

when you know what you're talking about, you'll find NOBODY can give an example of floyd ducking ANYBODY, not when taking into consideration the TRUE meaning of the word.

now idiots can sit up all day and call floyd a ducker, for not fighting their favorite boxer.....doesn't mean it's true tho....
                almost everyone knows floyd ducked all the fights fans wanted to see....he knows and even justifies his actions..."i dont fight for bragging rights, intead for checks", remember that?......thats his respond to his critics about ducking.......the thing he chooses the lesser money fight too when he knows the other is a threat....

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
                  To mention opponents that are so atrocious like Malinaggi, Campell, M Hatton, that once he raises it up to terrible in Cintron his fans defend him for it. This is the same dude who got his bell rung against the real Pretty Boy Sergio and would've got beaten by Angulo in a 15 rounder.
                  Floyd might be a duck but William Hung would have took the test for $40 mil.

William Hung

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    Manny has a long history of losing fights after a blood test.......

Noooo not the eye drops !!!!

I knooooow that not a needle !!!!!!!

I feel wooozy !!!!

I wipe my ass with $40 mil, I get it back in 10's

Comment

its a great strategy. throw out some crappy names then raise the bar a tad so it looks like cintron is an elite fighter. he's not but 1 million people bought mayweather-marquez so i'm not expecting people to care who's hes fighting.

Comment

Working...
                      X