Serious Question! If Emails Dont Exist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serious Question! If Emails Dont Exist

Why hasnt Pac sued yet.

I have seen many threads on this site and others where people are saying that the email that both Tim Smith and Teddy Atlas are talking about doesnt exist. I have even heard peolpe say teddy should get fired but i was wondering:

pac was quick to sue floyd and golden boy for defamation which he has every right to do if he feels they are tarnishing his name. But Tim smith is a writer for a major paper and teddy broadcasts for a major sports network but i havent heard anything about smith, atlas, the daily news or espn being sued for defamation. Why not? If a major news paper and tv network are spreading lies about you ,wouldnt you sue them also considering you could probably get way more from them then floyd or golden boy.
    Tim smith wrote that article 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened. IMO nothing has happened because those emails just might exist. I just dont see a credible sportswriter and analyst commenting on an email that didnt exist. They have both been in the game too long to make that mistake considering these both came out after pac sued floyd. I figured they would be very cautious. What do you guys think?

How can he sue them when all they claim was they have a "Source"..

Comment

Pac did file the lawsuit, yes?

isn't it still in process? I don't believe he revoked it.

But with all the freakin lawyers bound to be involved in this, this case will take a while, even if it is ultimately a wild goose chase

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
        Why hasnt Pac sued yet.

I have seen many threads on this site and others where people are saying that the email that both Tim Smith and Teddy Atlas are talking about doesnt exist. I have even heard peolpe say teddy should get fired but i was wondering:

pac was quick to sue floyd and golden boy for defamation which he has every right to do if he feels they are tarnishing his name. But Tim smith is a writer for a major paper and teddy broadcasts for a major sports network but i havent heard anything about smith, atlas, the daily news or espn being sued for defamation. Why not? If a major news paper and tv network are spreading lies about you ,wouldnt you sue them also considering you could probably get way more from them then floyd or golden boy.
        Tim smith wrote that article 3 weeks ago and nothing has happened. IMO nothing has happened because those emails just might exist. I just dont see a credible sportswriter and analyst commenting on an email that didnt exist. They have both been in the game too long to make that mistake considering these both came out after pac sued floyd. I figured they would be very cautious. What do you guys think?
        meh....i dont like teddy atlas as is...even though hes good at training boxers..

Comment

Another thing is Tim Smith would have been extremely stupid to print an article like that without actually seeing the email.

Comment

Here we go again....just like in the beginning. "why isn't Pac suing if it's not true"

Then when Pac sues he becomes a crying ***** to you guy's eye.....lol. Hilarious.

Pac will sue and will win.

Comment

the more logical question is, which *****s and pachaters could use a little of, if this email does exist, why hasn't it appeared yet or why havent the mayweather camp used it to incriminate pac more?

Comment

pac has sued. where have you been? the spurious emails are mentioned in his legal brief against the mayweathers and gbp. smith and atlas could be asked to produce a copy of the emails.
                Last edited by Killa_Kali; 01-15-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
                  Why hasnt Pac sued yet.

Seriously, to hypothesize that the emails exist because pac hasn't sued them ... is reaching.

Comment

Smith might be in trouble, but atlas is in the clear. Atlas hasn't claimed to have seen the emails, he cited a source, and he kept saying things along the line of "if thats true, if my sources are correct - etc etc etc"

he never outright said there were emails, he only speculated that IF there were emails... although he did say his source was credible, but he's pretty much in the clear. It was a bad judgment call on his part... and you can see when he's saying it that joe tessatore looks horrified, but legally i don't think he's slandered manny

Comment

Working...
                    X