No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    i cant comment on any of that right now..........
    I'll take that as "There are talks about a Floyd-Nate fight".

Good luck im sure its gonna be a good payday for your team.

Comment

just curious, because no matter what Nate does some idiot will always post the Peden clip, or some "expert" will talk about how after 2 rounds they "knew" Bradley was going to beat Nate, or better yet knock Nate out. LOL Like Bradley ever knocks ANYBODY out, especially someone like Nate, who has been on the floor only once in his career and it took a free shot to do that.

The hyprocacy sometimes just cracks me up. A weight drained Nate, probably at 50%, beat Funeka, but here it gets spun as "Nate struggled with a nobody even with a weight advantage". Funeka then smashes everyone's hero Guzman, and now Funeka is Godzilla around here. But he was a bum and a nobody when Nate fought him.

Anyways, so IF this fight were to somehow get made, and IF Nate were to win it, whats the excuse?

1. Floyd didnt get "up" for the fight
      2. Floyd was distracted by the Pac lawsuit
      3. The internet forum posters, most of who dont support the sport by buying ppv anyways, but instead make 1834 threads looking for free streams dont like him anymore
      4. Floyd was overrated
      5. (insert new excuse here)

And on a side note to those who can objectively debate an issue, who (realistically) between 140 and 147 would make a better fight then Nate right now? I said "realistically". That means you take shane, berto, top rank fighters, and showtime fighters out of the equation. I think that leaves Nate, Paulie, and maybe Cintron or Quintana (neither of whom are at 147)

And if you can justify Pac vs Clottey (Ben Tackie 2.0), then you can justify this matchup.
      It ain't gonna happen ******. Your piece of **** quitter wasn't gonna beat Funeka or Bradley no matter what.

Nice attempt at salvaging his quitter reputation though.

Nate won't beat Floyd, he won't beat JMM, he won't beat Pac, he won't beat ****.

Just keep representing a born loser and see where you end up chump.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
        What's the percentage that this fight will be made?
        its all up to floyd. he gets to pick who he wants to fight. if he wants to fight nate, he will. if he dont, then he wont. But since Nate has nothing to hide, I would have no objection to any extra blood testing requirements, thats for sure........

Comment

NOOOOOOOO tell me this is not happening! Why would Floyd in the middle of all this criticism fight a lightweight?

Comment

Nate has an equal chance of winning as the sun setting in the East...

Can't you see, that's why he's being considered

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
              I'll take that as "There are talks about a Floyd-Nate fight".

Good luck im sure its gonna be a good payday for your team.

nah, it just means I cant comment on it right now. If I say there arent talks, then people will say im lying, and if i say there are talks, then other people will say im lying and either way there will be 50 replies asking for the "source" lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by Street Bully Jr View Post
                It ain't gonna happen ******. Your piece of **** quitter wasn't gonna beat Funeka or Bradley no matter what.

Nice attempt at salvaging his quitter reputation though.

Nate won't beat Floyd, he won't beat JMM, he won't beat Pac, he won't beat ****.

Just keep representing a born loser and see where you end up chump.
                pure objectivity from a guy with Ghaddafi as his avatar.

BTW, hows Ghaddafi's son doing these days? lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                  pagbigyan mo na yan. para maging katawa-tawa si Fraud at ang mga *****s pag natuloy ang laban nila... LOL
                  translation

floyd vs nate is a good match

Comment

its all up to floyd. he gets to pick who he wants to fight. if he wants to fight nate, he will. if he dont, then he wont. But since Nate has nothing to hide, I would have no objection to any extra blood testing requirements, thats for sure........
                    would you let us know if they actually demand or omit extracurricular blood testing if negotiations do take place???

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                      would you let us know if they actually demand or omit extracurricular blood testing if negotiations do take place???
                      if this fight actualy becomes reality then im sure all of that would come out. But we would have no objections if they did ask for it........

Comment

Working...
                      X