Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Who do we blame??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather vs Pacquiao: Who do we blame??

I can't believe this fight actually isn't going to happen. All you people can say this is Pacquiao's fault or Mayweather's fault, but the reality of it is, all this BS was started over a rumour. There is absolutely no proof, that Pacquiao does steroids. Mayweather is 40-0, does he do steriods?? Now coming from a Pacquiao AND Mayweather fan (which is rare on boxingscene), I am disgusted with Pacquiao, Mayweather, Arum, Schaffer, Golden Boy Promotions, Mayweather Promotions, Top Rank, and obviously the world’s biggest idiot currently in the boxing scene, Sr.

This whole fight not happening is a mix of all these idiots, Not just Pacquiao and Mayweather. Sometimes it would be nice to have a governing body that has some control in who fights who. People who say Pacquiao does steroids, you’re ignorant and jealous. People who say Mayweather is a ***** (in which if he really does fight Mosley, props to him), you’re also ignorant.

Who knows, maybe we were all fooled. For all you know this could of been a big set up to make this fight into a big hype for a couple months after March. Anything could really happen. Lots of theories out there. But for now, it is what it is I guess.

i used to be a big pacquiao fan but now after all this.... i lost all my respect for him. it is his fault as far as im concerned, if he is innocent then take the tests since they should be no problem. he says he is scared of needles yet he has a bunch of tatoos and took some blood test a few days before the hatton fight.

Comment

Bob arum is the one to blame

Comment

Bob Arum because he doesnt want the fight to happen yet

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
          i used to be a big pacquiao fan but now after all this.... i lost all my respect for him. it is his fault as far as im concerned, if he is innocent then take the tests since they should be no problem. he says he is scared of needles yet he has a bunch of tatoos and took some blood test a few days before the hatton fight.

Comment

I used to be a pac fan..... and i still am. Whats not to like about him, i blame both of them, 3 blood tests and unlimited urine is far more than any boxer has gone before but it wouldnt satisfy the mayweathers, i blame both of them for this mess

Comment

doh pacquiao

Comment

everything was good and ready to be signed. then mayweather wanted olympic drug testing. if everything was good before this request, you cant say pac is ducking. because if may didnt ask for it, it was going to go on regardless.

may is the last one to ask for something. even if pac says no to that, its not ducking may cause everything was a go anyway.

and if pac is on something, which i dont think he is, its still may's fault for bringing it up lol.

Comment

i think if the offspring of predator just kept his big ass mouth shut we would've already been discussing when the first 24/7 will be airing

Comment

The real blame has to go to Pacquiao. Pacquiao destroyed the chance of the fight ever happening when he beat Cotto too easily. Mayweather changed his mind after he saw what Pacquiao did to Cotto. He was lying when we said easy work, he know it wasn't going to be easy work. Mayweather is very jealous of Pacquiao success so all he is doing now is just trying to destroy Pacquiao image. He's trying to make Pacquiao look bad so people can look up to him. If you follow Mayweather latest career, you can see that he's been kind of ducking the dangerous opponents. With the negotiation between Pacquiao and Mayweather, you can see that when they solve one issue, Mayweather create another one. To sum it it, it's all Pacquiao fault. He should have taken it easy on Cotto, he scared Floyd away.
                    Last edited by civicvx; 01-10-2010, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X