Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito never had a granite chin, but a giant heart.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats some deep ****.

Comment

marg most certainly had a granite chin, and it remains to be seen if he still does. he has eaten huge shot, after shot from alot of good punchers. the accumulation of shots from ssm would have koed anyone, and probably alot sooner. he may be alot of things, but weak chinned is not one of them.

Comment

margo had both .....still think he does....cant wait to see him fight again!

Comment

You guys are misinterpreting what I said and I guess its fault for not stating correctly my point.

Margarito may have a great chin, but it is his heart that keeps him up. Same example I'll use is De La Hoya-Pacquiao fight, De La Hoya quit on his stool, Margarito went out on his shield. See what I did there?

A warriors heart is his biggest weapon of all.

Comment

he never had a granite chin, but still above among the average boxers..
            plus put in the warrior spirit..

Comment

He has the chin and the heart of a warrior, its just too bad he tarnished his career forever.
              Last edited by mike19727; 01-10-2010, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatShark View Post
                You guys are misinterpreting what I said and I guess its fault for not stating correctly my point.

Margarito may have a great chin, but it is his heart that keeps him up. Same example I'll use is De La Hoya-Pacquiao fight, De La Hoya quit on his stool, Margarito went out on his shield. See what I did there?

A warriors heart is his biggest weapon of all.
                I think he has both, he has the mexican chin, able to stand up to the best power punchers cause he can walk past it. I consider his heart to be his ability to keep going forward and keep throwing punches, he was behind with Cotto and never stopped trying against Mosley. The problem is essencially he a straight up, straight forward fighter, and when faced with a pure boxer it doesn't hold up. Mosley was able to step back and outland Margarito cause Mosley wasn't a stationary target and that overhand right was devistating.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  I think he has both, he has the mexican chin, able to stand up to the best power punchers cause he can walk past it. I consider his heart to be his ability to keep going forward and keep throwing punches, he was behind with Cotto and never stopped trying against Mosley. The problem is essencially he a straight up, straight forward fighter, and when faced with a pure boxer it doesn't hold up. Mosley was able to step back and outland Margarito cause Mosley wasn't a stationary target and that overhand right was devistating.
                  Yeah, take two punches to give one kind of deal, the CREED of Mexican warriors. Nothing like a good scrap.

Comment

Working...
                  X