No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Wanted 50-50 Split, Blood Tests For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
    Marquez and GBP are dreaming.. It should be 80-20% split in favor of Pacquiao.. Marquez ducked a trilogy!
    One less bargaining chip dumbass. You guys talk all business, then don't see the flip side. No womder they call Pac fans *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      LOL.

Juan knows he'd get a nasty beating. He wants to get paid for it!
      He just wants to make sure he gets paid if they cheat him out again.

Comment

GBP fighters are clearly being spoken for in this case. Just more politics, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by al22tec View Post
          Let Marquez go fight anyone from Golden Boy instead. Who the hell is he now to set the conditions for a fight with Pacquiao?
          Isn't that what your boy is relegated to? Fighting boxers that Bob Arum promotes. Of course he will BS his other guys in favor of the media darling that Top Rank has been hyping up.

Comment

Originally posted by Recognize View Post
            Why is Arum making all the decisions for Pacquiao? Does he work for Pacman or does Pacman work for him? He really aint protecting his fighter he just hurting his image in the long run.

Mannys image is just fine to me.

He, like myself, doesn't bow down to baseless accusations from ex convicts.

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

Was he accused of something by his promoter that I missed?

Comment

this has got to be bs.

marquez wouldn't ask for that.

schaeffer screwing one of his fighters again.

poor juanma.

he probably didn't even hear of any offer and schaeffer just shot it down for the benefit of mayweather.

Comment

hahaha JMM asking for 50/50?, hahaha he should stop drinking his own pee. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post

Pacman obviously bowing down to Arum with that peice of **** contract he got.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                      Marquez ducked a trilogy!
                      Yeah, sure. Marquez is the one that ran off to fight the least regarded & rated Lightweight Champ...>Daivd Daiz after his ass whipping where he had to wear sunglasses at a night time post fight conference.

Marquez on the otherhand fought the top ranked fighters at lightweight. He did not cherry pick his opponents at this weight class like some other Duckster that ran from him after their last fight.

By the way how many fighters did Pussuiao fight at Lightweight?

Comment

Working...
                      X