Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree on adding random blood testing for all fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Of course, who wouldn't...
    Yeah, who wouldnt.

Think i know 1 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by royin View Post
      I dont like blood testing. Lets not complicate the sports further. Boxers should come in 100% and not being weakened by blood tests.
      I think its not a problem on having a random testing. I think they should add it to the rules to shut mouth of those doubters.

Comment

I didn't think this was necessary before but I'm starting to think PED's are more of a problem in boxing than we thought. As a longtime Pacquiao fan even I am extremely suspicious now. You don't walk away from a possible $40 million dollars because of a blood test. Floyd's punk ass even agreed to the $10 million penaltyl for coming in over weight because he saw the big picture. I am starting to truly believe Manny has a skeleton in his closet and is giving up $40 million dollars so the truth won't come out. I'm very dissapointed in Manny. Blood testing should be started ASAP on all fights to ensure the fighters are protected.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
          Do you agree on adding random blood testing for all fights? Why Yes and why not?
          yeah so then there are no steroid users in boxing....hopefully manny will test negative and fight Floyd

Comment

yes, random tests on ALL fights. And maybe do a cut off of around 3 days or something like that prior to the actual day of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              yeah so then there are no steroid users in boxing....hopefully manny will test negative and fight Floyd
              Yeah that's the point. I think Manny is just using his pride not bow down to Floyds demands.

But if the commission say so that all fights in boxing should have a random blood testing then I guess Manny will comply.

I think its all about pride. No one is willing to lower their pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage1978 View Post
                I didn't think this was necessary before but I'm starting to think PED's are more of a problem in boxing than we thought. As a longtime Pacquiao fan even I am extremely suspicious now. You don't walk away from a possible $40 million dollars because of a blood test. Floyd's punk ass even agreed to the $10 million penaltyl for coming in over weight because he saw the big picture. I am starting to truly believe Manny has a skeleton in his closet and is giving up $40 million dollars so the truth won't come out. I'm very dissapointed in Manny. Blood testing should be started ASAP on all fights to ensure the fighters are protected.
                I think its not like that. I think Manny just don't want to bow down to Floyd demands.

I think he will be willing to take the test if the commission will require him and add them to their rules.

That means every fight should be randomly blood test. Not just their fight.

Comment

If the baseball saga taught us anything it's that athletes are doing a lot of interesting stuff to get their edge. It's the world we live in now, so more testing is needed to keep things fair.

Unfortunately the costs will have to come out of the fans, they always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Random1 View Post
                    If the baseball saga taught us anything it's that athletes are doing a lot of interesting stuff to get their edge. It's the world we live in now, so more testing is needed to keep things fair.

Unfortunately the costs will have to come out of the fans, they always do.
                    The ppv price will rise. But that's how the world evolve right now.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                      I think its not like that. I think Manny just don't want to bow down to Floyd demands.

I think he will be willing to take the test if the commission will require him and add them to their rules.

That means every fight should be randomly blood test. Not just their fight.
                      People don't look at the pride issue very much, it seems to be very minimized in all these flame wars. I really hope it is a pride issue for Manny, although most people would also say that for the $$ offered, pride should be put aside. Then again, Manny is already a millionaire, most of us aren't.

Comment

Working...
                      X