Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From a hardcore Pac Fan: Two weeks is more than fair.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    14 days is fair, but letting Floyd get his way outside of the comission? screw him, that would piss me off.
    What better opportunity then to beat up Floyd and make a **** load of money on the side. BTW Floyd getting his way?!!! Who picked the date,glove size,ring, 10million penalty. I think Manny got some things his way. The only thing Floyd has asked was this Olympic style testing that was brought forward way before the fight was set on the table which Roach backed it up. Why is it a problem now?

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
      I have a question for any of you guys who might know. If Manny was to take the 14 day cut off blood test does Mayweather have to as well? I would assume so correct?
      You must be kidding!!!!!!

Comment

sorry to break it to you all but Manny is the one who's in the driver's seat. He can say no to Floyd.

Floyd does not hold the same leverage anymore. Manny is the top dog now. Until Floyd proved it otherwise in the ring, he can not demand anything ridiculous from Manny no more.

Floyd fans suck it up, it's our time now.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
          You must be kidding!!!!!!
          Why would I be kidding, it's only fair IMO. I would call bull**** on that if I was to agree on a blood test but the other guy didn't have to. For all I know both Manny and Mayweather are on some kinda ****, why not?

Comment

Roach says toady he still wants the fight and just needs 3 days to make sure he's not weak, yet these follows have 14 free days with no testing on the table, and they just blow it off. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ToastMe View Post
              sorry to break it to you all but Manny is the one who's in the driver's seat. He can say no to Floyd.

Floyd does not hold the same leverage anymore. Manny is the top dog now. Until Floyd proved it otherwise in the ring, he can not demand anything ridiculous from Manny no more.

That was sorta my point, i think it's unfair to demand a blood test from your opponent if you yourself are not willing to have one.

Comment

Originally posted by ToastMe View Post

stfu, sounding like a damn cheerleader. Do you want to see the fight or not? if yes you would be all for the 14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by USA4LIFE View Post
                  That was sorta my point, i think it's unfair to demand a blood test from your opponent if you yourself are not willing to have one.
                  Mayweather IS taking the same test, not just Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Thank you that's all I wanted to know, and if that's the case Manny should should have no problem doing the test.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      he better, he's the one demanding it...duh!

Comment

Working...
                      X