Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fit James Toney vs Klitschko Sisters ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fit James Toney vs Klitschko Sisters ?

How does everyone see that going ? ... i think a fit james toney would whoop they asses ... whats everyone else opinion ??

toney is more skilled than both of them and hits hard but i dont know if he could stop them. id love to see these fights
    Last edited by Talon; 01-08-2010, 11:23 PM.

Comment

A fit James Toney isn't a HW. He is much more skilled than them but I think he would just be a too big a physical disadvantage against them.

Klitch's just don't engage that much and I can't see him countering them over there jab. They are too tall, too long and more importantly they fight long.

BTW this is coming from a HUGE Toney fan.

Comment

idk why, but im just imaginin' Toney eatin a quarter pounder befor enterin' the ring, then koin' kilt in round one, and congradulating himself with some coney island hotdogs. lol

Comment

yeah i know the last few yrs he's been basically a fat blob ... but he's been pretty competetive.. but lets say he could get down to around 205 ... n be as good as he was in the jirov fight ... anyone think that he could take it ? ... or do u think the height would be too much ?

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bhb
            toney could beat both at the same time with one hand and the other hand used for holding and eating a bk burger !. lol

klits have no skill whatsoever,there lifeless predictable robots, people who they choose have no ambition,total fear factor,and little skill that is needed to beat them!

toney and haye would/will if given chance school them both and KO both of them,ide bet money on it without a second thought,i think i will bet money on it when it happens!!.
            Wow, biased and living in a fantasy world much?

Toney is too old and a natural LHW.

Comment

He wouldn't stand a chance imo, all this recent talk is just to net him a big pay day anyway.

Comment

i like toney alot, he's prolly my favorite American heavyweight. but let's be real, he has not one advantage at this point in his career over either brother. even when he was at his best at heavy(post-Holyfield KO) I'm pretty sure he'd still have lost to either guy. He got decisioned by Sam Peter, and that was a couple years ago. He hasn't gotten any younger since.

Like I said, Toney is a guy I root for, but you'd have to be a damn fool to ever put your dough down on him vs. either Klitschko.

Comment

Toney weighing at 210-15 in 04 would have given both a good fight and possibly beaten both.

Comment

A fit James Toney is about a super middleweight-cruiserweight

He would have his moments of slipping punches and landing a snappy right hand or two...but would be overpowered in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X