Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao destroys Clottey, Will Floyd man up or run away ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JQside View Post
    How many times do people have to tell you *****s that Mayweather is not the commission? Instead of saying the same stupid things over and over again why don't you people tell Fraud (send him an email, go to his house or something) that he needs to go to the commission and tell the commissioners to add extra testing rules. I'm sure they'd be willing to accommodate him. That said, Pac will be be willing to follow whatever the commission comes up with. In other words let the man (Pac) have the dignity not to have to kowtow directly to his challenger. Do you get it now?

Telling Pac fans that they are against testing is stupid. Why would they? What's in it for them?

For once think before posting these ****.
    Since when does the commission fine some 10 million dollar for every pound over the weightlimit.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
      no problem with asking it but pac can refuse it.. thats the problem!! it goes both ways unless OST is the official drug testing style for all boxers.. the timing of floyd asking for OST isnt good enough. when he called on PAC on national TV everyone thinks he really wanted to fight PAC! even you believed it!

but when pac agreed why on earth will he put OST on the negotiation? if he really wanted to clean up the sport he must go to the commission.. you can disagree why PAC refused but.. we can also disagree why floyd ask for the OST.. so this argument will have no answers.. we will never agree on anything until it would be the commission's official style of drug testing.

if you think boxers are dirty cuz the commission style of drug testing is flawed.. dont watch boxing!! dont argue about it cuz its useless!!

if the commission is useless... it has been for over a hundred years now...
      i think pac will ease up if mayweather mosely ppv sales destroys pac clottey sales.

Comment

He's even too scared to mention pac's name. lol

Comment

Originally posted by ManniePhresh View Post
          i think pac will ease up if mayweather mosely ppv sales destroys pac clottey sales.
          pac doesn't need floyd he will retire after this fight if floyd doesn't want to fight. Pac doesn't have left to prove anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            pac doesn't need floyd he will retire after this fight if floyd doesn't want to fight. Pac doesn't have left to prove anymore.
            pacs ass must taste good because your up it so often...

Comment

Originally posted by H.G.H View Post
              I agree 100% im sick of Floyds ****, and im starting to get fed up with Manny and Roach a bit to. both sides are full of **** and need to fight of fuk off really. personally i think Floyd should go back into retirement, hes not giving his fans what they want hes taking them for a ride. Even mentioning little Hatton as a possible fight lost him a lot of respect (with me if not anyone else) All Fans should refuse to buy his fights if he doesnt fight pac. The march date i think is to soon but the end of the year. If they dont fight by mid next year, I for one wont be paying to watch either fight again, ill feel like ive been robbed by the both of them lol.
              you sound dumb. hes fighting shane, tried to fight pac but pac was too chicken...what more do you want?

dont say its equally their fault when floyd compromised more than pac...much more

Comment

Since when did Michael Wilbon become an expert analyst in Boxing? WTF? This post is ******ed.

And Winky Wright? The guy is at best a Showtime Fighter and at worst a crybaby.... the guy could never establish a following and now he is throwing in his 2 cents on Mayweather.... who gives a $#!t what Winky thinks! But I can guarantee you this..... if Winky had the opportunity to land a mega fight and make 15 to 20 million.... you think he takes a blood test? If you think he says no on principle (cause nobody gonna tell him what to do...) then he's ******ed and taking PED's!!

Comment

Originally posted by joeyg512 View Post
                  Since when does the commission fine some 10 million dollar for every pound over the weightlimit.
                  Why do you think they came up with $10 million? Pacquiao will agree to a $99 billion dollar fine if he were tested positive on peds.

This $10 million thing *****s and Pac haters love to mention is just so annoyingly stupid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ManniePhresh View Post
                    ppv sales of floyd/ssm will surely shatter pac/clottey ppv no argument there floyd knows it thats is why he said he wont agree to a 50/50 split ifever pac/floyd fight in the future.. thats the final NAIL to the coffin i do believe the fight will never happen..

Comment

Working...
                    X