Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach: "If they give me a 5 DAY WINDOW...."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just emailed Brian Kenny the information..that is seen here in this thread..hope he brings it out because I know he has been following this whole thing.

Comment

No disrespect but where are all the pac man fans who were blaming floyd...keep posting this until they come up with a good excuse...
      I bet you all my points that the *******s will react to this by dissing floyd or calling him a ducker of mosley,williams,,,blahblahblah...i bet there wont be one sensible post on this thread from pac fans...lol....if it were floyd who said this or ellerbe they would be getting ripped right about now...lmao
      haters,,where are you???? Come out and play..................hahahahah

Comment

The Pac fans are mute just like that coward.. I know he dont know english all that well but ***** say something... Great THread

Comment

Team Pac have said so many things to contradict themselves i dont know how they escape been called out by the same media that picks up on everything Mayweather says or doesnt say.

Comment

It get's better ya'll!!.. i've found Audio of Roach saying the "give us a 5 day window" comment!!!..

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWP0UwS0A2g

Just go to part 3:57 and onwards and he says the exact comment!!..

*******S HAVE BEEN CAUGH OUT!! , Coach Webb email that **** to Kenny too fam!!

And someone embed that **** for EVERYONE to see!!.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky-Flow View Post
              It get's better ya'll!!.. i've found Audio of Roach saying the "give us a 5 day window" comment!!!..

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWP0UwS0A2g

Just go to part 3:57 and onwards and he says the exact comment!!..

*******S HAVE BEEN CAUGH OUT!! , Coach Webb email that **** to Kenny too fam!!

And someone embed that **** for EVERYONE to see!!.
              great find, man

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                great find, man
                Them suckers could have denied that article, but they can't deny that now!! .

Comment

damn it if true manny turning into mayweather.id be a pacqauio fan but i feel both sides have been full a **** throughout this like mayweather and his olympic style drug test and manny for not accepting it and making a fool out of floyd sr

Comment

that audio of roach saying, " give me 5 days" deserves its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                      that audio of roach saying, " give me 5 days" deserves its own thread.
                      I would have but i don't know how to embed it!!.. if anyone wishes to start a new thread feel three, but the truth is here for all to see man!!

Comment

Working...
                      X