No announcement yet.

Coming from a Pac-Fan- **** ARUM!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
    They all need divine intervention, I suppose. I say never say never, especially a big money-making event that's TOO good to resist. The judge might be playing on us too for kicks
    people are taking this crap too personal.

it might be something a little personal for manny/floyd because of them fighting for top guy in the sport and for all the back and forth smack talk but as far as golden boy and top rank , arum and delahoya and schaeffer......it's just business.

if manny was golden boy and floyd was top rank , the remarks by both promoters would be opposite of what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      I really couldn't give a rats ass about business ethic in boxing.

If they can't make the biggest fight in boxing happen, they should NOT be promoting the two biggest fighters in boxing.
      yeah well then don't talk about the business end then.

arum is all about the business end.

top rank and golden boy is doing their best to get this fight done.

they can't force manny and floyd though.

in the end they'll have to back their fighters.

Comment

It is Mayweather's fault. IF you need to prove that you're the best, you should play by the rules of the CURRENT best, pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootneck View Post
          people are taking this crap too personal.

it might be something a little personal for manny/floyd because of them fighting for top guy in the sport and for all the back and forth smack talk but as far as golden boy and top rank , arum and delahoya and schaeffer......it's just business.

if manny was golden boy and floyd was top rank , the remarks by both promoters would be opposite of what it is.
          Good point on the last sentence...

Comment

Working...
          X