Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just hatred for Pacquiao or racism?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw i wasnt giving you props. You proved my point about the dumbass posters on here. Don't get mad at me because I called yall out on it. You know its there.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post

i live in california, where did this happen, what county? first of all, this story sounds completely made up, second of all, since when are there two mayweather fans in existence actually walking together, let alone ready to attack the nearest filipino flag holder, let alone this being california, a place where there isnt exactly a hotbed black vs filipino racial tension going on.

this whole story is bull.
      well one was a fan the other guy was just building up on it. I live in carson Ca and they weren't black one was white the other was mexican the cop was white.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
        But you don`t see any blacks acting holier then thou.I wish this was a unmoderated board so i could really let ya`ll have it.

And you wasn`t gonna do **** to them Negros you p8ssy.Even if They would have smacked fire out ya ass you would stood there and did nothing you internet thug.
        They weren't even black, one was white the other mexican. How would you know what I would of done. You would beat somebodys ass if they talked about you as if you were ****, or your mom or you race/culture.

Comment

The racism claim is bull. The reason pac is getting the hate for this is because of his fans. Pac fans piss off a lot of people on this forum so when something makes him look suspicious or bad they run with it and keep it going. I doubt roy or shane had really large groups of fans that pissed people off quite like pac does.

Comment

Originally posted by postmortem View Post
            The racism claim is bull. The reason pac is getting the hate for this is because of his fans. Pac fans piss off a lot of people on this forum so when something makes him look suspicious or bad they run with it and keep it going. I doubt roy or shane had really large groups of fans that pissed people off quite like pac does.
            how sure are you that they are "real" pac fans? Maybe they are pretending to be Pac fans and they do that so you'll hate Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by New View Post
              how sure are you that they are "real" pac fans? Maybe they are pretending to be Pac fans and they do that so you'll hate Pac.
              Sorry i really don't buy into conspiracy theories. Sure you could be right but if someone is that bored to do that, their consecutive nights without a date streak is probably at an all-time high.

Comment

As Perro put it, its straight out of high school drama queen, ***** ass jealousy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                  I know man.I know there's only a select few, but some seem to be blinded by something deeper than hate alone.
                  We do have some racist members here who make negative comments about every race. The majority of the members just say these things to make people mad and get a reaction from the forum.

Pac gets a lot of heat because people feel he is hiding something and he cost us the biggest fight in boxing by not agreeing to Floyd's latest deal. You also have to understand Pac has a large fan base and he does have some idiot fans. The MIT Engineer called me an idiot a few times because I didn't agree with him. Anyone can talk **** behind a computer screen, but let's see how many of them do it in person.

The racism goes both ways on this forum. Some Filipinos have made some racist comments towards blacks and Latinos. Ignore the racist threads and posts from members that have a history of making racist posts. Don't waste your time with any member who likes to insult people and make racist comments.

BTW, my sig and avy is a joke. I like Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva_La_Raza View Post
                    We do have some racist members here who make negative comments about every race. The majority of the members just say these things to make people mad and get a reaction from the forum.

Pac gets a lot of heat because people feel he is hiding something and he cost us the biggest fight in boxing by not agreeing to Floyd's latest deal. You also have to understand Pac has a large fan base and he does have some idiot fans. The MIT Engineer called me an idiot a few times because I didn't agree with him. Anyone can talk **** behind a computer screen, but let's see how many of them do it in person.

The racism goes both ways on this forum. Some Filipinos have made some racist comments towards blacks and Latinos. Ignore the racist threads and posts from members that have a history of making racist posts. Don't waste your time with any member who likes to insult people and make racist comments.

BTW, my sig and avy is a joke. I like Manny.
                    It's all good man. I know what you mean. There's always an underlying level of racism.

Comment

One thing is for sure, this all started from the biggest ****ing racist of all time, Floyd Sr.!! Noone was ever talking about roids, peds or juice if not for Sr. making statements like, " this can't be right, this little guy doing this to big men, i'm telling you his on juice or something illegal"..

Comment

Working...
                      X