No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
    It is clear to me you are educated switch (i do not require your credentials or any proof) just not from a boxing viewpoint.

So, is 14 days a fair compromise??
    24 days 14 days is irrelevant. he made up a rule with no evidence and wants it by his terms. i say fuk that ****. no evidence means pac has the right to say fuk you fight me on my terms.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
      "Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them. [Click Here To Read More]
      this 14-Day thing is not a part of the mediation. This comes from Mayweather Camp after they called the fight is OFF. Floyd is no doubt a chicken in the sport of boxing.

LINK

Comment

• right floydie will whip his ass.... agree with the 24 day..... and lets get it on !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
          he came out of retirement due to the IRS.
          the date was due to elections.. but glove size? now you are reaching.
          8 oz is standard for welterweight fights.
          50-50 is a fair money split for both even though Manny right now is the bigger star.
          the fines were necessary since he didn't even attempt to come at the predetermined weight to fight Marquez.
          All you do is post bull**** when it comes to Floyd. We all know your not a fan of Floyd but no fuking way can you say with a straight face that Floyd is the reason this fight aint happening!!

Comment

• All the ****ing idiots saying; "that was not in the contract, he made that up" Is there anywhere i can go to see a pdf file of this "Contract" since you all seem to know exactly what was on it? or were you there? STFU!!! also all of you saying "there is no proof so pac can say fuk u!" How can there be any ****ing proof if pac doesn't take the damn test? You idiots got no common sense!! Mayweather fans can get obnoxious, but you Pac fans are .... you're so idiotic i cant even find the word to describe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              what happened to the gag order? Why could a compromise not be made? This fight is trash in my opinion, too many lies and I would not pay for it even if it was signed at this point, both guys are embarrassing.
              Lol. Stop lying!!!

Comment

• lol floyd will be running and pot shotting to a rigged ud if he ever wins..he certainly aint whipping pac's ass

Comment

• Originally posted by Nota Loka PR View Post
                  All the ****ing idiots saying; "that was not in the contract, he made that up" Is there anywhere i can go to see a pdf file of this "Contract" since you all seem to know exactly what was on it? or were you there? STFU!!! also all of you saying "there is no proof so pac can say fuk u!" How can there be any ****ing proof if pac doesn't take the damn test? You idiots got no common sense!! Mayweather fans can get obnoxious, but you Pac fans are .... you're so idiotic i cant even find the word to describe you.
                  It's mind boggling.

Comment

• Originally posted by bdevils View Post
                    All you do is post bull**** when it comes to Floyd. We all know your not a fan of Floyd but no fuking way can you say with a straight face that Floyd is the reason this fight aint happening!!
                    If floyd didn't ask for a special drug test, the fight would be happening. Stupid ass.

Comment

• To Manny, You're a ****in nike endorser! win or lose Just do it man. Fight that loudmouth and send him where he belong. TO RETIREMENT!

To Floyd, Man up and fight a true WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X