No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac is winning this mind game.

Floyd thought he was the diva, well looks like Pac and his team are doing their thing too.

Comment

• now we talkin'!!!....I was wondering what was takin' Floyd so long to make THAT type of statement public!!.......it's Manny's ball now.....check up

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Pac is winning this mind game.

Floyd thought he was the diva, well looks like Pac and his team are doing their thing too.
        t **** you talking about ?!

Comment

• If you really want to Whip Pacquiao and the fight wont happen. Then fight boxer that is on pacman level. Clottey, Mosley/Berto winner, Cotto. Whats funny is your looking at Malignaggi or Hatton as next opponent. Show the people that your not ducking ww greats

Comment

• yo!

floyd, just go up the ring and fight dont make any demands it is not you who make the rules your job is to box. of all the boxers many had fought including your twin oscar de la hopia it is only you who demand so much. wether you accept it or not it's you the one who makes excuses. i supposed that you asked hatton oscar and cotto and they advised you that you cannot take mannys power and an eventual blemish on your untarnished record. just fight floyd or otherwise you and your family will be regarded as the cowards in boxing history.

Comment

• Well Floyd, dont just talk.....your fighting a MIDGET Pacquiao. you had the reach, height, skills and the speed some say also its your turf in las vegas.

Why worry Floyd?

Both of you and Pac are found clean by NSCA.

Dont make demands like you have ducked Margarito, Cotto and Pwill by retiring at the peak if your success.

We know you are back because of Pacquiao..Your the MONEY right....well Pacquiao is the man to swallow, coz i know your fighting for money...Its Huge Money

I know u dont want to fight Marga, Mosley, and Pwill...Pacquiao is the safest for me..unless your scared again...

So please make up your mind...and fight the MIDGET Pacquiao!

Not Malignaggi and M.Hatton this fight is a joke!

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Event View Post
                They offered Manny a 14 day no drug testing window...........Sounds fair to me
                Read carefully man. Its the same as the article in ESPN. He said they offered a 14-day compromise BEFORE the mediation and was rejected. Basically they are saying, Pacmans camp offered a 24-day compromise during mediation and they rejected it, and they did not bother to bring up or offer the 14-day compromise during mediation because it was rejected before. How stupid is that!

Comment

• Roach told The Associated Press on Tuesday night that he would not allow Pacquiao to be tested the day before the fight, but would agree to giving blood if there was a cutoff date.

"If they give me a 5-day window or something like that I have no problem with it," Roach said. "When they've drawn blood from Manny in the past he feels weaker for three or four days. It may be mental, but it's there."

Comment

• .... JUST DO IT .... like MJs ad for Nike .... Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$ by MOUTH or LONG DISTANCE .... DOE EATTTT ....

Comment

• Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                      "Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them. [Click Here To Read More]
                      bull****! drop your demands if you really want to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X