Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even though i dont like Floyd i agree with him. 14 is fair to everyone involved. Step up Manny...just bring "pride and honor" to the Filipines and stop being a punk

Comment

• floyd is lying and tomorrow we will see an bob arum's intervention about it again saying hes lying.

Comment

• in your dreams no more mayweather. Pacman don't need mayweather. floyd is doomed as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          Are you sure, **** you ****head. don't ****in' act like you almighty here.

btw, I returned the favor.
          Go "multiply your points" you sad ****. That's where you belong.

Comment

• If he wants to fight Pac so bad, why won't he even negotiate the blood test issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              You are a mangler wannabe. Go fuck yourself you gook faggot. Go "multiply your points" you sad ****. That's where you belong.
              you mad

**** you...

Are you jealous of Mangler cop?

Reported for racism. calling me a gook
              Last edited by peyk-peyk; 01-07-2010, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• now *****s wake up lets see who floyd will fight next...

Comment

• this is why i love Floyd come on Pacquiao stop being a ***** Arum and Roach can't protect you forever

Comment

• 14 day window

Pacman called the bluff regarding the fight being scheduled in March instead of May. What happens if Pacman calls his bluff again and agrees to the 14 day window of testing? I think he's going to put another road block with the negotiations. Just observe what will happen. For some unknown reason he just doesn't want to fight Pacquiao in March. Maybe later in the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
                      why did he fight dlh@147 but then fight cotto at 145? can someone tell me why he did this...
                      i would like to know to

Comment

Working...
                      X