No announcement yet.

Drawing blood doesn't weaken you is the Biggest Bulls.**** ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    haha blood draining .. good one. btw you know floyd is taking the same test , right ?
    But Floyd is the bigger man, therefore has more blood, the effect would be less, ask the blood-suckers.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
      haha blood draining .. good one. btw you know floyd is taking the same test , right ?
      You and I both ride the same roller coaster but you're afraid of heights. Which one of us comes out lookin better after the ride???

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
        There's no proof that a blood test weakened Armstrong or any other athlete. Show me a link where Armstrong has ever said anything about blood tests affecting his performance or drop it. Manny would lose more blood with a nose bleed in sparring and Mayweather's taking the same test, so your agruments are weak at best.
        http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...cle4515784.ece

Comment

I said Armstong, but whatever. Remember this one?

The amount of blood taken is so small it will have zero effect on performance," said Dr. Gary Wadler, the World Anti-Doping Agency chairman of the Prohibited List Committee. "It's really inconsequential when you take into account the total blood volume in the human body. It's not a valid argument."

Also, since you gave me that link, here's a quote from it:

If Powell, who has a tendency to underperform on the bigger stages despite breaking the world record five times, wins gold this weekend he will have the world at his feet. Until then, he will have to settle with having his world on his feet.

Sounds like he chokes on big races. I bet the guy who won the gold medal was tested just as many times too. Stop reaching man.
          Last edited by mike19727; 01-08-2010, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I said Armstong, but whatever. Remember this one?

The amount of blood taken is so small it will have zero effect on performance," said Dr. Gary Wadler, the World Anti-Doping Agency chairman of the Prohibited List Committee. "It's really inconsequential when you take into account the total blood volume in the human body. It's not a valid argument."

Also, since you gave me that link, here's a quote from it:

If Powell, who has a tendency to underperform on the bigger stages despite breaking the world record five times, wins gold this weekend he will have the world at his feet. Until then, he will have to settle with having his world on his feet.

Sounds like he chokes on big races.
            Athletes are superstitious people. Baseball players choke on big games as well and blame the equipment manager for washing their lucky playoff boxers.

This whole drug testing thing is no different. It's simply a mental thing.

Like I posted earlier, if you and I ride the same roller coaster but you're afraid of heights im going to come out perfectly fine while you're going to be shaken up despite concrete evidence that roller coasters are perfectly safe.

So what if Mayweather's taking the same tests?? He obviously doesnt share whatever supposed fear of needles so it's not going to affect him mentally the same it would Pacquiao.

If there was a clause somewhere about Pac cant train at the wild card and Floyd cant train in his gym in vegas you can bet your ass Floyd would be up in arms about it while Pac would be ok because he's had plenty of success training in the philippines while Floyd would be upset about having to break his routine and accustomed conveniences.

Comment

Which is it? Superstitious, afraid of needles, too close to the fight time? LOL, the guy and his team cant get their stories straight. And his nuthuggers blindly hang on his every move, pathetic.

And a few posts ago, you were saying it would weaken him. Since that theory got shot down, you switch to plan b, mentally it will weaken him. LOL.
              Last edited by mike19727; 01-08-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                A teaspoon x's 5, 10, 20? If blood doping increases your endurance why wouldn't taking blood decrease it.
                Only 1 tablespoon is being taken. That amount of blood makes me feel dizzy for about 30 seconds. It would not make anyone, much less one of the fittest people on the planet, dizzy for 2 or more days.

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                Then, there's the mental aspect of it. Last time he lost was when blood was drawn 2 days before the first Morales fight!
                Pacquiao's superstitious beliefs count for nothing.

Comment

Which is it? Superstitious, afraid of needles, too close to the fight time? LOL, the guy and his team cant get their stories straight. And his nuthuggers blindly hang on his every move, pathetic.
                  I've never defended any of the excuses top rank or team pacquiao has made for their decision.

I only comment on the obvious that for whatever reason they feel it will affect Pacquiao mentally. The fact that someone else is doing it with you is irrelevant. Even the subject of blood testing itself is irrelevant. What matters is the mental impact and the affect it will have on preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
                    Maybe not significally weaken but it will weaken you nevertheless
                    I hope you are not a real M.I.T Engineer because such type of reasoning will put a stain on their name.
                    So 2.5ml will weaken you?The body is designed to hedge itself against many environmental attacks and loss of blood is one of them.There is a word called materiality you might wish to add to your vocabulary before you start using words like bull.****

Comment

lmao! a teaspoon, 14 days before a fight will not weaken u!!! money is not asking for extravagent demands! this is common sense crap here people. someone is ducking and it aint money.

Comment

Working...
                      X