No announcement yet.

Drawing blood doesn't weaken you is the Biggest Bulls.**** ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinidad Jr. View Post
    it will weaken you for about 10 minutes then your ok.

Eat a ****ing orange after you get blood taken from you or something

for F sakes lmao
    ok tough guy

Comment

Originally posted by MIT.Engineer View Post
      Maybe not significally weaken but it will weaken you nevertheless
      Tell that to Lance Armstrong who has been drug tested more than any athlete in history. Also, to the thousands of olympic athletes who've won medals and broken world records. Get real dude, you eat a ****ing cookie and your fine. LOL, at ******s.

Comment

i feel weak when giving blood

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
          Tell that to Lance Armstrong who has been drug tested more than any athlete in history. Also, to the thousands of olympic athletes who've won medals and broken world records. Get real dude, you eat a ****ing cookie and your fine. LOL, at ******s.
          You mean the lance armstrong who won the tour defrance 7x in a row with noone coming even a close 2nd and then gets blood tested 14days in a row and finishes 3rd all of a sudden???

Or how about Asafa Powell who held the 100m dash world record going into the beijing olympics, gets blood tested 4x in the 2days before the 100m dash and fails to finish in the top 3.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
            You mean the lance armstrong who won the tour defrance 7x in a row with noone coming even a close 2nd and then gets blood tested 14days in a row and finishes 3rd all of a sudden???

Or how about Asafa Powell who held the 100m dash world record going into the beijing olympics, gets blood tested 4x in the 2days before the 100m dash and fails to finish in the top 3.
            LOL, maybe the fact the Armstrong hadn't raced in years and is past his prime had something to do with it too. And were not talking about getting drug tested for 14 days in a row are we? Hell, no, were talking about a cutoff date of 14 days before the fight. No one honestly believes that many drug tests are going to happen. Get real, try again homie.

Comment

Yes, I saw that big injection, it would take a cup out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by mike19727 View Post
                LOL, maybe the fact the Armstrong hadn't raced in years and is past his prime had something to do with it too. And were not talking about getting drug tested for 14 days in a row are we? Hell, no, were talking about a cutoff date of 14 days before the fight. No one honestly believes that many drug tests are going to happen. Get real, try again homie.
                1st off....think about the definition of random drug tests. That means they are well within their rights to do as many drug tests as they want within whatever time frame would be agreed upon. which could mean once a day every day or 10x a day every day...or none at all.

2ndly we're not just talking about a cutoff date. The point is it does affect your performance. When the cutoff date will be is almost irrelevant because when your training camp and fight preparation performance is affected then so is the actual fight.

Also, Armstrong took roughly 18months off. The same as Floyd. He was perfectly capable of performing better than he did.

Comment

Nurse took my blood 2 days ago and I still feel like a sh.t!

**** blood draining.

Comment

Originally posted by EMIL2010 View Post
                    Nurse took my blood 2 days ago and I still feel like a sh.t!

**** blood draining.
                    haha blood draining .. good one. btw you know floyd is taking the same test , right ?

Comment

There's no proof that a blood test weakened Armstrong or any other athlete. Show me a link where Armstrong has ever said anything about blood tests affecting his performance or drop it. Manny would lose more blood with a nose bleed in sparring and Mayweather's taking the same test, so your agruments are weak at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X