No announcement yet.

Floyd-USADA conspiracy Urine Test can detect HGH says USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    So why don`t pacquiao take the blood test if there`s nothing to worry about.You mean to tell me that he`s gonna walk away from 40 million dollars.Even the USADA said blood test is needed also but at a random time so this article is a epic fail.
    proof not some speculations like ur idol Mayweather sr. beware, pac may include u in his defamation suit

Comment

• i take my last post back.they want random urine tests too sooooo knowing the fact itll be between rds and 10sec into and 1osec before the rds ends might be too much to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
        oh shut your fucking mouth already.

it still doesn't change the fact that your ***** will forever duck tough opposition to protect that 0 .

Atleast Pac fights the best and NEVER DUCKS ANYBODY, same as COTTO, they're both warriors.

something your wothless fighter WILL NEVER BE .
        Pac fights the best lol.WHAT OTHER JOKE YOU HAVE TO TELL?Yuri Foreman is not even the best fighter at 154.And PAc ducked the number 1 welterweight for a past his prime Cotto.He also ducked Tim Bradley for a past his prime Hatton,Ducked Nate Campbell for a bum called David Diaz etc. etc.

Comment

So Pac has nothing to worry about then unless he`s hiding something.And just because its never been detected in blood it does`nt mean the USADA don`t have a new Method of detecting roids through blood.And Also USADA even said it them selves THAT "RANDOM BLOOD TEST IS NEEDED" and random urine test is needed.Why would they say that if Random blood test is`nt needed and why don`t Pacquiao want to take a random blood test?I don`t beleive that he was week after blood test for the Morales fight.Fighters always make excuses everytime they lose.Pacquiao was very aggressive in the Morales fight so the blood test could`n t have weakened him.Pacquiao lost cause he had the wrong game plan.He kept on headhunting only.Even Roach admitted at the end that they took Morales lightly.
          Again...

Dude, Team Pac will submit to what ever test the AUTHORITIES wants. But not B-COZ Mayweather wants. NSAC is the legit authority not Mayweather.

As simple as that.

I'll ask you this, why Al Haymon is not requiring Mosley for a random blood testing in fighting Berto? All the more reason to do the dope testing coz Mosley admitted that he used steroids before.

Double standards? Witch hunting?!

Comment

You *******s can go looking for pro-pacquiao propaganda articles all you want but it does`nt change the fact that your boy is on roids and he will always be looked at that way for ever lol.
            sorry post proof pls and stop pac hating. everytime u post a pac hate it makes u look like mayweather sr.

Comment

That`s according to who Arum?Show me where article where schaefer and Haymon agreed?Arum has no credibility.And also the 24 days before the fight blood test still give the roid user time for the roids to clear out his blood.So even if schaefer and Haymon told Floyd to take the fight it still would allow Pac to get away with using roids.
              u are really becoming like floyd sr. pls post some facts not some speculations..

Comment

• bump the crackheads up up

Comment

So Pac has nothing to worry about then unless he`s hiding something.And just because its never been detected in blood it does`nt mean the USADA don`t have a new Method of detecting roids through blood.And Also USADA even said it them selves THAT "RANDOM BLOOD TEST IS NEEDED" and random urine test is needed.Why would they say that if Random blood test is`nt needed and why don`t Pacquiao want to take a random blood test?I don`t beleive that he was week after blood test for the Morales fight.Fighters always make excuses everytime they lose.Pacquiao was very aggressive in the Morales fight so the blood test could`n t have weakened him.Pacquiao lost cause he had the wrong game plan.He kept on headhunting only.Even Roach admitted at the end that they took Morales lightly.
                  if floyd believes that pac is an easy fight why demand a more stringent test? sorry but ur becoming very much like mayweather sr. unfortunately for u..

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
                    Again...

Dude, Team Pac will submit to what ever test the AUTHORITIES wants. But not B-COZ Mayweather wants. NSAC is the legit authority not Mayweather.

As simple as that.

I'll ask you this, why Al Haymon is not requiring Mosley for a random blood testing in fighting Berto? All the more reason to do the dope testing coz Mosley admitted that he used steroids before.

Double standards? Witch hunting?!

If NASC is so great how come they never caught Mosley?And how do you know it was Al Haymon who came upwith the idea for Pac testing
                    ?It could have been senior or Leonard Ellerbe`s idea.

Comment

Pac fights the best lol.WHAT OTHER JOKE YOU HAVE TO TELL?Yuri Foreman is not even the best fighter at 154.And PAc ducked the number 1 welterweight for a past his prime Cotto.He also ducked Tim Bradley for a past his prime Hatton,Ducked Nate Campbell for a bum called David Diaz etc. etc.
                      stick to the topic. and dont bring up the "pac fights washed up, overrated fighters" coz it makes u even dumber,

Comment

Working...
                      X