No announcement yet.

Floyd-USADA conspiracy Urine Test can detect HGH says USADA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
    You *******s can go looking for pro-pacquiao propaganda articles all you want but it does`nt change the fact that your boy is on roids and he will always be looked at that way for ever lol.
    team pac, schaefer and haymon all agreed to the retired judges' proposed solution to the negotiations.

schaefer and haymon begged floyd to sign.

floyd is the one who walked away. that tells us floyd is a coward who never wanted the fight in the first place. he is shook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
      The only problem is that these random blood tests have never—yes that's right—never found Human Growth Hormone in any Olympic athlete that has ever been tested.
      hmmmmm...lets see...HGH can be found in urine but no athlete has ever been caught w/HGH using random blood testing.Next thing floyd's fans will say is that there are masking agents.so here's a solution to Floyd...just have them pee in between every single round or take 10 seconds during the round to pee in a bucket just so they can be so very very sure that the sport is clean.sound good right?i mean this is what this is all about is to make sure the sport is clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        team pac, schaefer and haymon all agreed to the retired judges' proposed solution to the negotiations.

schaefer and haymon begged floyd to sign.

floyd is the one who walked away. that tells us floyd is a coward who never wanted the fight in the first place. he is shook.
        That`s according to who Arum?Show me where article where schaefer and Haymon agreed?Arum has no credibility.And also the 24 days before the fight blood test still give the roid user time for the roids to clear out his blood.So even if schaefer and Haymon told Floyd to take the fight it still would allow Pac to get away with using roids.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
          who cant post some arcticle and then rave about it themselves,heres one for you,be honest and reply

Olympic guru: Blood AND urine testing must for Mayweather-Pacquiao

Michael Marley

Not to come off as any kind of bleeding heart but this random testing controversy between demanding Floyd Mayweather Jr. and so far refusing Manny Pacquiao may soon become academic.

Whether or not Pacman accedes to Mayweather’s stand for Olympic-style testing of both blood and urine, it’s coming to boxing and coming soon.

I spoke at length with the key medical figure involved in the constant refinement and upgrading of drug testing in the Olympics, UCLA Professor Emeritus Dr. Donald Catlin and he said, contrary to an article he published back in 2003, that BOTH random checks of urine and blood are imperative to keep athletes, in this case boxers, honest.

“This kind of testing must be done,” Dr. Catlin said, “so the public can be sure, relatively sure, that the boxers are clean.

See reporter Jill Lieber Steeg's superb March 4, 2007, USA Today profile of Dr. Catlin.

“It may seem tough to some but we’ve got keep raising the bar, hoping they (cheaters and their helpers) make mistakes. We have to make life miserable for them and that is what random testing can do, what it is doing. We have to keep closing the window of time when they can cheat and get away with it.”

First, let me make a point about the Good Doctor.

(See how Olympic drug crackdown shook up the August, 2008, Beijing Games.)

He is not, other than a longtime volunteer association with Don Jose Sulaiman and the World Boxing Council, any kind of boxing insider. He wasn’t really sure who either Bob Arum or admitted steroid user Sugar Shane Mosley were when I mentioned their names as he spoke from his home in California.

Second, the doctor found it kind of amazing when I informed him that former BALCO ringleader Victor Conte, the guy who handed Mosley his cheater drugs and his doping calendar before Shane’s second bout against Oscar de la Hoya, is working with some boxers today.

“Really, Victor Conte?” Dr. Catlin said. “He used to be the bad guy, he got caught and now I guess he’s supposed to be one of the good guys. I was deeply involved in the Barry Bonds case and in all the BALCO situations. We worked for years before we caught Conte.”

I asked the distinguished physician and professor what type of illegal drugs might be most likely to tempt professional boxers.

“Well, with Human Growth Hormone, the smaller guys might be less into that than the bigger fighters, the heavyweights. But we can’t be sure about any fighters using HGH, EPO and steroids without the blood and urine testing done at random times.”

EPO is the drug that most people either accuse Pacman of using or whisper that he is using, the most likely drug enabling him to rise from a scrawny 106-pounder to the welterweight who has been knocking out foes weighing 160 pounds.

Dr. Catlin sees the current Nevada State Athletic Commission drug testing protocol as inefficient and not up to date in terms of detection.

But he’s not a critic of the Nevada boxing board, in fact, he would be willing to work with the NSAC to strengthen its testing protocol.

“We’re getting better at this but did you know that, in the last 30 years, nobody has been caught using HGH because there is not a good enough test as of yet. You can stop using HGH for one day, just one day, and you can be clean in any test. They can use EPO one day and then it can be gone by noontime the next day. All the drugs are different, all have different windows (for detection). All we can do is to keep upping the ante, making the tests more random and stronger.

“I think the present situation is bad for boxing in the public relations sense because I think fairness is so vitally important. But absolutely I would love to help Nevada, I would love to sit down and talk about what they’re testing for how and how they’re testing,” Dr. Catlin said.

“I am not saying we’ve got the Olympics all cleaned up, not by any means. But we are getting there.”
          Mayweather, Pacquiao and all the rest had better get used to getting that needle jab because it sounds like random blood and urine testing is the wave of the future in boxing just as it already is in the Olympic Games.

Quick reply to this message
          Dude, Team Pac will submit to what ever test the AUTHORITIES wants. But not B-COZ Mayweather wants. NSAC is the legit authority not Mayweather.

As simple as that.

I'll ask you this, why Al Haymon is not requiring Mosley for a random blood testing in fighting Berto? All the more reason to the dope testing coz Mosley admitted that he used steroids before.

Double standards? Witch hunting?!

Comment

That`s according to who Arum?Show me where article where schaefer and Haymon agreed?Arum has no credibility.And also the 24 days before the fight blood test still give the roid user time for the roids to clear out his blood.So even if schaefer and Haymon told Floyd to take the fight it still would allow Pac to get away with using roids.
            But he's still taking random urine tests after which can detect PEDS according to USADA.

Comment

You *******s can go looking for pro-pacquiao propaganda articles all you want but it does`nt change the fact that your boy is on roids and he will always be looked at that way for ever lol.
              oh shut your fucking mouth already.

it still doesn't change the fact that your ***** will forever duck tough opposition to protect that 0 .

Atleast Pac fights the best and NEVER DUCKS ANYBODY, same as COTTO, they're both warriors.

something your worthless fighter WILL NEVER BE .
              Last edited by The Underboss; 01-07-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chino727 View Post
                But he's still taking random urine tests after which can detect PEDS according to USADA.
                I think the guy is stubborn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
                  The only problem is that these random blood tests have never—yes that's right—never found Human Growth Hormone in any Olympic athlete that has ever been tested.
                  So Pac has nothing to worry about then unless he`s hiding something.And just because its never been detected in blood it does`nt mean the USADA don`t have a new Method of detecting roids through blood.And Also USADA even said it them selves THAT "RANDOM BLOOD TEST IS NEEDED" and random urine test is needed.Why would they say that if Random blood test is`nt needed and why don`t Pacquiao want to take a random blood test?I don`t beleive that he was week after blood test for the Morales fight.Fighters always make excuses everytime they lose.Pacquiao was very aggressive in the Morales fight so the blood test could`n t have weakened him.Pacquiao lost cause he had the wrong game plan.He kept on headhunting only.Even Roach admitted at the end that they took Morales lightly.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    who cant post some arcticle and then rave about it themselves,heres one for you,be honest and reply

Olympic guru: Blood AND urine testing must for Mayweather-Pacquiao

Michael Marley

Not to come off as any kind of bleeding heart but this random testing controversy between demanding Floyd Mayweather Jr. and so far refusing Manny Pacquiao may soon become academic.

Whether or not Pacman accedes to Mayweather’s stand for Olympic-style testing of both blood and urine, it’s coming to boxing and coming soon.

I spoke at length with the key medical figure involved in the constant refinement and upgrading of drug testing in the Olympics, UCLA Professor Emeritus Dr. Donald Catlin and he said, contrary to an article he published back in 2003, that BOTH random checks of urine and blood are imperative to keep athletes, in this case boxers, honest.

“This kind of testing must be done,” Dr. Catlin said, “so the public can be sure, relatively sure, that the boxers are clean.

See reporter Jill Lieber Steeg's superb March 4, 2007, USA Today profile of Dr. Catlin.

“It may seem tough to some but we’ve got keep raising the bar, hoping they (cheaters and their helpers) make mistakes. We have to make life miserable for them and that is what random testing can do, what it is doing. We have to keep closing the window of time when they can cheat and get away with it.”

First, let me make a point about the Good Doctor.

(See how Olympic drug crackdown shook up the August, 2008, Beijing Games.)

He is not, other than a longtime volunteer association with Don Jose Sulaiman and the World Boxing Council, any kind of boxing insider. He wasn’t really sure who either Bob Arum or admitted steroid user Sugar Shane Mosley were when I mentioned their names as he spoke from his home in California.

Second, the doctor found it kind of amazing when I informed him that former BALCO ringleader Victor Conte, the guy who handed Mosley his cheater drugs and his doping calendar before Shane’s second bout against Oscar de la Hoya, is working with some boxers today.

“Really, Victor Conte?” Dr. Catlin said. “He used to be the bad guy, he got caught and now I guess he’s supposed to be one of the good guys. I was deeply involved in the Barry Bonds case and in all the BALCO situations. We worked for years before we caught Conte.”

I asked the distinguished physician and professor what type of illegal drugs might be most likely to tempt professional boxers.

“Well, with Human Growth Hormone, the smaller guys might be less into that than the bigger fighters, the heavyweights. But we can’t be sure about any fighters using HGH, EPO and steroids without the blood and urine testing done at random times.”

EPO is the drug that most people either accuse Pacman of using or whisper that he is using, the most likely drug enabling him to rise from a scrawny 106-pounder to the welterweight who has been knocking out foes weighing 160 pounds.

Dr. Catlin sees the current Nevada State Athletic Commission drug testing protocol as inefficient and not up to date in terms of detection.

But he’s not a critic of the Nevada boxing board, in fact, he would be willing to work with the NSAC to strengthen its testing protocol.

“We’re getting better at this but did you know that, in the last 30 years, nobody has been caught using HGH because there is not a good enough test as of yet. You can stop using HGH for one day, just one day, and you can be clean in any test. They can use EPO one day and then it can be gone by noontime the next day. All the drugs are different, all have different windows (for detection). All we can do is to keep upping the ante, making the tests more random and stronger.

“I think the present situation is bad for boxing in the public relations sense because I think fairness is so vitally important. But absolutely I would love to help Nevada, I would love to sit down and talk about what they’re testing for how and how they’re testing,” Dr. Catlin said.

“I am not saying we’ve got the Olympics all cleaned up, not by any means. But we are getting there.”
                    Mayweather, Pacquiao and all the rest had better get used to getting that needle jab because it sounds like random blood and urine testing is the wave of the future in boxing just as it already is in the Olympic Games.

Quick reply to this message
                    USADA CEO just stated last year that they can detect HGH using urine. last year is 2008. urs is 2007 study so I guess they've already raised the bar from 2007 to 2008. unfortunately, this same CEO conspired with the Mayweathers and GBP and then put their agency into shame by saying that now they need both blood and urine. I thought they funded a lot of money for the urine tests to be improved. just a shame for them to waste a lot of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
                      I think the guy is stubborn?
                      then people are going to say they have masking agents.nah he just wants to make sure the sport is clean.sooo i suggest peeing in between rounds.they have spit buckets so why not have pee buckets.and just to be even more sure...pee 10seconds into the round and 10seconds right before the rd ends.

Comment

Working...
                      X