Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: "Mayweather is Scared To Death of Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am curious about one thing. If Mayweather hired Golden Boy to negotiate this deal and no deal is/was made, does that mean that Mayweather paid them for nothing or (more realistically) that Golden Boy was only going to make a percentage of the deal and therefore spent a lot of time and energy for nothing? If the second is true, wouldn't Golden Boy Promotions be pretty upset right about now? Not to mention they put their company's name and reputation on the line for Floyd and got sued for it. Let's see how this plays out.

Comment

• Originally posted by cottofan2 View Post
      I am curious about one thing. If Mayweather hired Golden Boy to negotiate this deal and no deal is/was made, does that mean that Mayweather paid them for nothing or (more realistically) that Golden Boy was only going to make a percentage of the deal and therefore spent a lot of time and energy for nothing? If the second is true, wouldn't Golden Boy Promotions be pretty upset right about now? Not to mention they put their company's name and reputation on the line for Floyd and got sued for it. Let's see how this plays out.
      probabl why arum was the only one with statements......gbp busy roasting may's ass right now lol

Comment

I am curious about one thing. If Mayweather hired Golden Boy to negotiate this deal and no deal is/was made, does that mean that Mayweather paid them for nothing or (more realistically) that Golden Boy was only going to make a percentage of the deal and therefore spent a lot of time and energy for nothing? If the second is true, wouldn't Golden Boy Promotions be pretty upset right about now? Not to mention they put their company's name and reputation on the line for Floyd and got sued for it. Let's see how this plays out.

Good point. I'm surprised we have not heard a statement from them yet. I suppose they are getting something put together. It will be interesting on how they respond to this. Damage control is being worked on I bet. I am wondering if they will stand by Floyd, Attack Arum, or distance themselves from Floyd.

I also cannot in a million years see them attempt to promote a Floyd/Matthew Hatton fight. Sure floyd is a money maker, and money talks, but Floyd also demands a big paycheck so they will wonder if they can make money with Floyd on a fight like that. It is risky for them.

Comment

• bob and the cheating coward pac knows he can't weight drain or beat mayweather so he used and did everything to duck the fight.changing months back and forth.eardrum,running for office,$10mil of weight,threats to fight malignaggi and foreman,his hurt feelings and last the old steroid test. what a coward.

Comment

• On page 10 of this thread, maddox22 has officially posted the funniest post I have ever read. Thanks for the entertainment value. I'm gonna read it again tomorrow just to get a good laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              doesn't matter, pac agreed to the terms, floyd didn't, hence floyd is ducking the fight

haha.....are u serious?

Question? What does Manny's cum taste like?

Comment

I really hope GBP gets fed up with floyd's bull**** and starts ratting on his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  haha.....are u serious?

Question? What does Manny's cum taste like?
                  I dunno, I don't suck ****s like you do.

Comment

• Originally posted by lcheezy View Post
                    bob and the cheating coward pac knows he can't weight drain or beat mayweather so he used and did everything to duck the fight.changing months back and forth.eardrum,running for office,$10mil of weight,threats to fight malignaggi and foreman,his hurt feelings and last the old steroid test. what a coward.
                    uh... schaefer and haymon begged floyd to sign. wonder why floyd refused. *cough* duck *cough*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      I dunno, I don't suck ****s like you do.

Well your sucking Manny's right now...........

Comment

Working...
                      X