No announcement yet.

"scientists were brought in to explain to Mayweather how protected he was"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athrun340 View Post
    but these scientist were able to convince the mediator that a 24 day cut off is fair for both fighters though

i wonder if GBP brought their experts with them to counter Arum's scientists. If they did, and the mediator still thinks a 24 day cut off is fair then..

its official. we know which fighter ducked who

How did you know that???

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
      I don't get why people are not understanding this simple in their face evidence.
      It suits their agenda and this board isn't **** anymore because of it. At this point, Boxingscene is but a littered alleyway were Floyd detractors urinate and talk ****. This place has become a haven for boxer fans Alt's to spout out lies, spin doctor facts, give out red k, and get folks banned. Truthfully, most of them didn't want March 13th to happen anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        Scientists were bought and brought in to try and fool Mayweather using fancy words.

The fact is, there is no reason Pacquiao should reject a blood test. Specially since Mayweather is taking one himself.
        sure there is.
        it is completely unnecessary, invasive and disruptive.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
          of course Arum is going to say what he said...I'm sure Team May will come out and say Pac didn't want the fight.
          Lol yea and only a blinded nuthugging fool like you would actually believe that. It's pretty clear what's happened here.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
            lol...he didn't refuse the random drug test..that was Manny

Who in the world would have thought that a random drug test would hold this fight up ESPECIALLY after Roach came out and said that they would take ANY and pass ANY test...
            he knew manny wouldnt take it because of what happened with his past bright lights. it's the perfect duck. you clowns still back this mockery of a fighter. ask yourself one question. would boxing be better as a sport with more floyd mayweathers or manny pacquiao's. i dont need your answer, i know what any unbiased fan will say.

Comment

Scientists were bought and brought in to try and fool Mayweather using fancy words.

The fact is, there is no reason Pacquiao should reject a blood test. Specially since Mayweather is taking one himself.
              Fool Mayweather?

They were presenting a case to Judge Weinstein...who was a mediator. Meaning, he had no sides of interest in this. The fact is, that this fight is not happening because Floyd was unwilling to compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                If manny agrees to the random tests and he proves clean and mayweather still doesn't wanna fight him THEN we can talk about mayweather and diss the fcuk out of him..so far the NOT HAVING THE TEST is the only problem.
                dude. even al haymon, schaefer, and scientist told floyd he'd be safe to sign the contract.

Comment

dude, al haymon and schaefer told floyd to sign but floyd chickened out.

Comment

been saying this all along. IF PAC IS CLEAN, HE WOULD DO THE TESTS WITHOUT HESITATION. BUT I AND A LOT OF MY FRIENDS DON'T BELIEVE IN PAC ANYMORE AND ANYONE WITH A BRAIN WOULD ALSO KNOW WHY HE IS NOT DOING THE TESTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      dude. even al haymon, schaefer, and scientist told floyd he'd be safe to sign the contract.
                      That's still not enough. Floyd was waiting for the heavens to open up, and God Himself to say it's OK to sign the contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X