Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF! in the end we the boxing fans are the losers.. I wish Hagler, Hearns, Sugar, Duran are the boxers in our era today. They dont demand any custom drug test **** or duck any opponents they just want to fight the best.....

Comment

The power of needles.

Comment

Look what you have done Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          This sucks for both Pac fans and Mayweather fans..

I still blame Floyd Sr for this mess..

you blame Floyd for merely requesting both fighters get random blood tests?

Comment

Now up until this point ive been on Floyd side, now IF THIS IS TRUE, Floyd is crazy, just as i say Pac is walking away from 40 million pay day cause of a lil blood test, so is floyd!! I refuse to watch his fights!! Come on man, its 40 million dollars!! i can see why he wants the test (not to say pac is on something) but is it really that serious to walk away from it?? SMH

Comment

Originally posted by sox8055 View Post
              foking pu$$ies.

Both mayweather jr and pac, i swear *** em and their high egos.
              im with you there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
                yup, I warned him and he didn't listen.
                That troll put me on ignore for answering his post on another thread. WUSS. Oh well, he'll be back And I'll be waiting

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  you didn't want to see the fight anyway...
                  you mean Mayweather right? Cause we all know he's the bytch....

"Yeah im the best i can beat Pac! but..but...but... he needs to take a blood test first!"

f*** bytch

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
                    This is a disgrace! 24 days. Floyd should just drop-it and kick ****** Manny's ass.
                    Floyd knows he cant do that. reason why we dont have a megafight.

Comment

it seem 2 me that pac camp is the 1 with the big demand and will not move the the blood test issue. mayweather weather wrong or right he just want a fair shake the ring. you can't blame the man after what happen 2 cotto and maybe even roy jones y take that change 30 days or 24 days is 2 far off and i would not do it. it has nothing 2 do with fear thats jus being smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X