Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: No Deal Reached, Fight Likely Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carts View Post
    manny still has a fight the law suit so whichever manny is the winner here..
    Aint a win for Boxing though..

Comment

They both weren't mentally prepared to fight each other. We had more entertainment through this hype than the actual fight would have been anyway, it would have been a Floyd/Marquez replica anyway Floyd's too good for Pac he needs to fight a real WW that poses somewhat of a risk anyway. Would have been Mayweather by ud12.... haters hate ......

Comment

There in plain black & white. Mayweather turned down the compromise!

Comment

I wish the lawsuits will be on PPV. That will be exciting to see the mayweathers on the stand retracting their statement on Pacman using roids/peds. The first question would be 'what is the name of the drug Pacman is using? The response would probably be "let me see..whatever".

Comment

Originally posted by jameshepenstall View Post
            MAyweather is a *****, 24 days come on thats all fkn good man, hes looking for any excuse now cause hell be tozed up by pac
            How ridiculous does 10mil per lb sound to you??? To me that;s uterly ridiculous. How ridiculous does having random blood test for both fighters, to know that both fighters are clean for the biggest event in boxing history to take place. To me that sounds pretty reasonable. 24 days before a fight is more than enough time to put anything in your system... Manny may very well be innocent, but his actions remind me of Mark Mcguire.

Comment

Originally posted by elytwo10 View Post
              They both weren't mentally prepared to fight each other. We had more entertainment through this hype than the actual fight would have been anyway, it would have been a Floyd/Marquez replica anyway Floyd's too good for Pac he needs to fight a real WW that poses somewhat of a risk anyway. Would have been Mayweather by ud12.... haters hate ......
              You end that with "haters hate"? Your man is the biggest hater of them all!

Comment

Originally posted by 2npac View Post
                There in plain black & white. Mayweather turned down the compromise!
                30 days to 24 days for random blood testing??? Is that really a compromise???

Comment

Both guys are idiots if they can't try and make it happen down the road...since there egos are too big for it to happen now...

Comment

Thud!

Okay, Like I said, This fight was done after the lawsuit was filed. Also Mediators are lame and they charge up the ying yang just to listen and offer obvious advice.

I also believe that Floyd is an idiot and probably didn't want to fight manny in the first place. PBF's nickname is "Money" but it should be "Undefeated" becuase he wants to keep that more becuase of legacy(?) or be compared to like Marciano(?). I don't know. So the risk is greater than the reward I guess.

Please... someone give me a educated answer on why Floyd is not fighting Manny. Bonehead and emotional answers are ignored. PBF is the bigger man, has a LONGER reach, He's taller, so called the faster man, experts say he has the best defense in history, he's undefeated, calls himself the best there is, and can pocket $40-50 million. I think this was a sure thing for him. And this PED, HGH accusation is bull****. PBF Sr. already knew all along. Once he said, PBF shouldn't fight Manny becuase of PEDs, we should've known.

I'll still watch boxing. We'll get the Plan B fights. Will I watch PBF and Paulie. That is a huge mismatch so I already know who is going to win and PBF will win on a average punch count of 10 per round.

I will watch Manny and Yuri not becuase I like Manny but he may actually lose in this fight. Yuri is slow but he's a light middleweight. he might get lucky and hit something flush. Who knows. That's my thought for the day. PEACE my friends!

Comment

• Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                      Instead, the two fighters were given the revised proposal, the contents of which remain unknown. Pacquiao reportedly agreed to the deal while Mayweather apparently did not.
                      floyd ducking again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X