No announcement yet.

It wouldn't suprise me if the fight has already been signed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wouldn't suprise me if the fight has already been signed

And the fighters are both in training, and they are just using this as part of the promotional hype, then announce it is really on for 13/3/10 in a week or so.

I don't think so. Judah is one of Floyd's sparring partners and he didn't give the impression the fight was on, on his ustream.

Comment

Hope you are right... I keep on praying the match would actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by counterpuncha View Post
        and the fighters are both in training, and they are just using this as part of the promotional hype, then announce it is really on for 13/3/10 in a week or so.
        what's the 13th month of the year called again?

Lol jk......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAKO View Post

Lol jk......
          In europe we put the day first, then the month, then the year. Shortest to longest.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I don't think so. Judah is one of Floyd's sparring partners and he didn't give the impression the fight was on, on his ustream.
            Well obviously if they weren't planning to announce it until a later date, all those who knew would be keeping it under wraps and acting like there's still a big ****fight over the testing

Comment

Hopefully.

I'm sick of all the bullsh-t.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAKO View Post

Lol jk......
                We put the date first then the month, which makes a hell of a lot more sense then putting the month first.

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
                  And the fighters are both in training, and they are just using this as part of the promotional hype, then announce it is really on for 13/3/10 in a week or so.
                  This whole thing was a ploy by both camps to sell more tickets and get more media attention....

I wonder what undercards will be on that show?

Comment

Originally posted by CounterPuncha View Post
                    Well obviously if they weren't planning to announce it until a later date, all those who knew would be keeping it under wraps and acting like there's still a big ****fight over the testing
                    you mean in May or whatever? If it was on in March, I think they'd be currently sparring.

Comment

Working...
                    X