Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Adamek vs Haye be the best heavyweight scrap in years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye is an exciting Heavyweight who would look good fighting anyone except for Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I agree, Adamek isn't big enough for heavyweight, and Tomasz is naturally smaller than Haye.

Haye moved up he said because he was "killing himself to make 200" in his own words. Adamek had no problem making 200, he even fought at 175 in 2007.
      so you dont think it would be an entertaining fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        I agree, Adamek isn't big enough for heavyweight, and Tomasz is naturally smaller than Haye.

Haye moved up he said because he was "killing himself to make 200" in his own words. Adamek had no problem making 200, he even fought at 175 in 2007.
        makes no sense really. adamek was a very good cruiserweight, and looked solid at that weight, and strong. at HW he is undersized, looks fatter and slower, and I doubt his punches will effect the top legitimate HWs. with that said, I still say adamek beats haye at any weight. Both guys are around the save size.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          makes no sense really. adamek was a very good cruiserweight, and looked solid at that weight, and strong. at HW he is undersized, looks fatter and slower, and I doubt his punches will effect the top legitimate HWs. with that said, I still say adamek beats haye at any weight. Both guys are around the save size.
          I really hope Hopkins gets his wish of a fight with Haye, it will be a fitting end to Bernards career to be stretchered from the ring after getting ktfo in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            I really hope Hopkins gets his wish of a fight with Haye, it will be a fitting end to Bernards career to be stretchered from the ring after getting ktfo in the first round.
            na hopkins would last more than a round due too his great defence
            it wont happen anyway,haye is naturally bigger than hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              na hopkins would last more than a round due too his great defence
              it wont happen anyway,haye is naturally bigger than hopkins
              Maybe slightly longer, but not much, Haye will smash through that d like a monster truck through a garden shed!

Comment

Maybe slightly longer, but not much, Haye will smash through that d like a monster truck through a garden shed!
                i wouldnt want hopkins too fight haye thats for sure

Comment

This isn't about Bernard Hopkins. No need to hate on a 45 year old man. By the way Hayes already been KOed by a middleweight over 40 years of age. I have got nothing against Haye though. Just think he can not hang with the top HWs other than Arreola. He beats any cruiserweight not named Adamek or Cunningham though.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    so you dont think it would be an entertaining fight?
                    Yes, it would be an entertaining fight.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      yo you should call into leftys show tonight bully.

Comment

Working...
                      X