Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im so sick of dumbass *******s making excuses saying random blood test will weaken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im so sick of dumbass *******s making excuses saying random blood test will weaken

manny...floyds getting the same damn tests done..ya'll even go as far as to say blood test will effect manny more than floyd...what world do ya'll live in..how many excuses will ya'll make for this guy???ya'll do anything to **** on floyd..even when their taking the exact same test ya'll find away to make an excuse for manny...ya'll are sad,sad indeed,,,,,*******s and *****s should all just jump off of a roof and die..ya'll are a cancer to this forum and to the sport..
    Last edited by larry x; 01-04-2010, 10:29 AM.

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    manny...floyds getting the same damn tests done..ya'll even go as far as to say blood test will effect manny more than floyd...what world do ya'll live in..how many excuses will ya'll make for this guy???ya'll do anything to **** on floyd..even when their taking the exact same test ya'll find away to make an excuse for manny...ya'll are sad,sad indeed,,,,,*******s and *****s should all just just off of a roof and die..ya'll are a cancer to this forum and to the sport..
    what kills me more is..now they're all hanging on to this "Mayweather should take random aids tests" now..

This site has lost quality..and BPP keeps letting these trolls take over this site..and it's making NSB lose quality posters..

Comment

I think you mean Jump off a roof.

Comment

Originally posted by .::eyekonik::. View Post
        what kills me more is..now they're all hanging on to this "mayweather should take random aids tests" now..

This site has lost quality..and bpp keeps letting these trolls take over this site..and it's making nsb lose quality posters..
        then they wanna try to throw red k around like it means something..they use red k like manny uses lawsuits..to try to make people be quiet..but its 2010 who gives a **** about karma...they are ignorant *******s and imma let it be known

Comment

They know the **** wont weaken him. They just reaching with their bull**** excuses.

F^ckin Pac fans single handily destroyed all boxing forums. If it wasnt for the Get Ur Facts radio show I wouldnt even f^ck with this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Arcyani View Post
            I think you mean Jump off a roof.
            did you post that qoute of mine like im suppose to be embarrased????

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              what kills me more is..now they're all hanging on to this "Mayweather should take random aids tests" now..

This site has lost quality..and BPP keeps letting these trolls take over this site..and it's making NSB lose quality posters..
              May/Pac really should be a subforum right now.

Comment

then none of these *******s even have the balls to call into the radio show why??cause they dont know **** about boxing and i guess you cant get mad and run to the pinoy lounge and beg for red k in real life....cowards

Comment

then they wanna try to throw red k around like it means something..they use red k like manny uses lawsuits..to try to make people be quiet..but its 2010 who gives a **** about karma...they are ignorant *******s and imma let it be known
                  I got some red k's too..it's pathetic..

then they try and relate saying "I'd rather take a full power punch to the face over getting a needle to my arm" or how they all fainted when they got blood drawn..how they all felt like **** for like a month after they drew blood..

wow..I wonder why I still come on here sometimes..

Comment

manny...floyds getting the same damn tests done..ya'll even go as far as to say blood test will effect manny more than floyd...what world do ya'll live in..how many excuses will ya'll make for this guy???ya'll do anything to **** on floyd..even when their taking the exact same test ya'll find away to make an excuse for manny...ya'll are sad,sad indeed,,,,,*******s and *****s should all just jump off of a roof and die..ya'll are a cancer to this forum and to the sport..
                    I agree with everything except for the last part.. *******s and *****s are more like AIDS in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X