Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you personally believe Pacquaio has ever used steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record. Until this whole episode I'd voted no.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
      this is not a flame thread. i know there is no proof, but if you had to bet on it, in your OPINION do you think pac has ever used steroids? simple yes or no
      Well the tests have said he hasnt. So who am i to disagree with the tests? Might as well not have any tests then, if you arent going to trust the results!

I got more proof that PBF might have used them. PBFs dad has been linked to drugs and that is good reason enough to suspect Floyd more than Pac.
      Not that im saying PBF has used them for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Well the tests have said he hasnt. So who am i to disagree with the tests? Might as well not have any tests then, if you arent going to trust the results!

I got more proof that PBF might have used them. PBFs dad has been linked to drugs and that is good reason enough to suspect Floyd more than Pac.
        Not that im saying PBF has used them for sure.
        No one is one drugs. These are the cleanest fighters in the world that got to the top by hard work and drinking water.

But Manny's not gonna have enough water to go 12 rounds with Money.
        We will see who the king of sting is. We will see who is the animal of stamina.
        Speed kills so they might as well arrest PBF.

Comment

hell to the NO!!!.....Manny is clean but he does throw up the baphomet devil hand sign now and then.....imagine a man of God throwing up the baphomet......some suspect ****!!

there's no proof that Manny has cheated....NONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
            No one is one drugs. These are the cleanest fighters in the world that got to the top by hard work and drinking water.

But Manny's not gonna have enough water to go 12 rounds with Money.
            We will see who the king of sting is. We will see who is the animal of stamina.
            Speed kills so they might as well arrest PBF.
            Yes,you are right. Manny and Floyd are clean.

BUT you are wrong about the speed.
            Manny is too fast for Floyd.

PBF has the fastest punch.

Manny has the fastest and most lethal combos in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
              Yes,you are right. Manny and Floyd are clean.

BUT you are wrong about the speed.
              Manny is too fast for Floyd.

PBF has the fastest punch.

Manny has the fastest and most lethal combos in the business.
              thanks to all the people voting no......

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
                No not steroids but I wouldn't doubt it if ariza put some type if ped in his system without mannys knowledge. Since manny doesn't know what the he'll he's taking from ariza.
                I don't see Ariza doing anything harmful especially with Roach leeping his eye on him.

Comment

envy,jealousy and hatred.

look at the culprits behind this whole fiasco. malignaggi hating because pac destroyed the fighters that killed him. mayweather sr because after all his poetry and bravado pac humiliated him agains hatton, plus the fact his son is the p4p rival. delahoya got the worts beting of his life, and pac declined to join goldenboy, and pac has defeated the whole goldenboy roster. floyd is not trying to damage pacs name but he is trying to weaken him or duck the fight.

this is the obvios reason but fans would rather believe that pac is takin undetected steroids before a fight which will dissapear right after.
                  Last edited by fcastro1; 01-04-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Hell. No. I'm not one to be swayed by a crotchety old man.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
                      this is not a flame thread. i know there is no proof, but if you had to bet on it, in your OPINION do you think pac has ever used steroids? simple yes or no
                      Just another stupid ****.... but in a different day!

Comment

Working...
                      X