Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you personally believe Pacquaio has ever used steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
    Yes,you are right. Manny and Floyd are clean.

BUT you are wrong about the speed.
    Manny is too fast for Floyd.

PBF has the fastest punch.

Manny has the fastest and most lethal combos in the business.
    Look here buddy. It doesn't matter how fast ya boy Manny is
    but the Money May chin is tested and approved.

Tell Pacman to fuel up on his Adobo and milk.
    Cuz he's gonna need his vitamins.

And send some of that Adobo my way as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
      this is not a flame thread. i know there is no proof, but if you had to bet on it, in your OPINION do you think pac has ever used steroids? simple yes or no
      There is no credible proof either way.

No, I do not believe he did, but I would not be at all surprised to find out that he does or did use steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue View Post
        Look here buddy. It doesn't matter how fast ya boy Manny is
        but the Money May chin is tested and approved.

Tell Pacman to fuel up on his Adobo and milk.
        Cuz he's gonna need his vitamins.

And send some of that Adobo my way as well.
        Yea adobo hits the spot.

Man for every jab floyd throws expect 3 hooks from manny.

His chin won't hold up that long.

Comment

I voted no because he's never shown any signs of steroid use, unless people some how see being successful as a sign of cheating.. Seems that the more successful an athlete gets, the more he's seen as a potential cheater in the public eye

Comment

no................

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolism View Post
              I voted no because he's never shown any signs of steroid use, unless people some how see being successful as a sign of cheating.. Seems that the more successful an athlete gets, the more he's seen as a potential cheater in the public eye
              Lance Armstrong was also a victim of a witchhunt!

So if you're an athlete, never attempt to break records...Just be average and don't even attempt knocking out bloated midgets!

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyMay08 View Post
                this is not a flame thread. i know there is no proof, but if you had to bet on it, in your OPINION do you think pac has ever used steroids? simple yes or no
                If I have to put up my money I wudnt even bet with no proof. I been sayin since it first came out that I think ariza is givin Pac **** that he may not be aware of. I think Pac is a all around good dude but I think some off the ppl he has around him are playing very dirty. So I think the blood thing is to make sure its all gone if there was any at all. Jus an opinion no hate jus sayin. BTW I think if they fight it goes 12 with PBF keepin Pac at bay wit a stiff jab and lead right..

Comment

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
                  Lance Armstrong was also a victim of a witchhunt!

So if you're an athlete, never attempt to break records...Just be average and don't even attempt knocking out bloated midgets!
                  How did Armstrong respond to these allegations?

Comment

I don't believe he has but I still think he should take the test.

Comment

Originally posted by Anabolism View Post
                      If you are a Pac fan or a boxing fan you give Pac credit for being succesful. But for people who have something against pac (like Floyd fans for instance) the more succesful Pac becomes they play the cheater card.

But these pac haters are obvioulsy making someone guilty in their kangaroo court.

Comment

Working...
                      X