Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    Good father.
    Bad son (wife cheater)
    what the **** is your problem assho?!?!?!?!?! this aint that place for that ****< why dont you do all of us a favor and **** OFF!!!!!!

Comment

my condolences to miguel and cotto family ...

Comment

Bendito me da pena esta perdida que Dios bendiga a la familia entera. Amen.

Comment

Gracias senjor Evangelista por aver dado a sus hijos a este deporte, en su vida como padre logro crear a campeones ejemplares y honorables, de nuevo muchisimas gracias.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            Good father.
            Bad son (wife cheater)
            not cool man....dnt be self-righteous like Larryx here, as if u dnt masturbate everyday...and thats considered bad

Comment

deepest condolonces to Cotto family,hes a good father to miguel(sob!)

Comment

My condolences to Cotto family

R.I.P Seņor Cotto

Comment

My lasting memories of Cotto Sr. will be the 24/7 episodes where he discussed his relationship with his son and of course after Round 5 when he tried to summon the wills of his son while losing to Pacquiao. At that moment, Miguel kissed him on the cheeck as if he was pledging that he would not quit. That brings a little tear to my eye whenever I watch the dvd. Miguel is a family-oriented person and my wishes are with him and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by cottofan2 View Post
                    My lasting memories of Cotto Sr. will be the 24/7 episodes where he discussed his relationship with his son and of course after Round 5 when he tried to summon the wills of his son while losing to Pacquiao. At that moment, Miguel kissed him on the cheeck as if he was pledging that he would not quit. That brings a little tear to my eye whenever I watch the dvd. Miguel is a family-oriented person and my wishes are with him and his family.
                    well spoken It has broken my heart to see the scene in RD 5 poor Cotto he fought everyone on any circumstance he accepted any demands catchweight or fighting in tow years seven times, he did not deserve it I feel so sorry for Cotto. I wish him and his family the best. Hopefully he will be the best again.

Comment

Que descanse en Paz Don Miguel.

Comment

Working...
                      X