Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "We're still trying to make a deal"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommorrow is the day, we all know who is serious on both sides to make this fight hap

Tommorrow is the day, we all know who is serious on both sides to make this fight happen. If Mayweather is not taking advantage to Pac losing power when the blood taken on him 24 hrs before the fight, Then he will say okey will do it in those days that Manny will agree. We can still detect if he is on something when we got the blood after the fight. The fair enough. But if they will ask and stick on their demand then the fight wont happen, Manny cant give a fight at this time because this fight is the most important fight of his life. At the moment nobodys of the two thinking that they are losing but winning. The answer is in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben d great View Post
      Then go and tell the commission im on your side on that, but if you tell me Manny and floyd will have the test. Ohh a big NO from me.
      If you and team Mayweather want a change to the boxing rules, file that petition to the commission not to team Pacquiao Are we clear now?
      Sorry Im not getting what your saying here , Im not sure if your first or third person quoting , can you reword it .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        You go off like a spinning top , I didnt say Floyds reason , he has not revealed a reason how would I know his reason , I wrote what could be interpretative into being a reason , thats my point the reason being not given is why Manny should say yes no problem which as I said has the flow on of sending a message to the world boxing is doing its bit to stop PEDS .

The point is Floyd has a right as the opponent to ask for his opponent to be tested dont forget Floyd must do the same himself , it is that simple Floyd has the right , now if it were Manny asking and Floyd saying no I would be jumping all over Floyd on this issue ,, I personally think it is so black and white and Manny should just say ok test no problem , because it is no problem its a very simple thing to do , the su****ion world wide went ballistic as Manny obviously trys to get out of it , just take the dam test and punch his lights out Manny , thats the best thing Manny can do .

if you really think it's as simple as black and white, then you're pretty naive

why do you think it has been debated by boxing fans, casual fans, sports writers, columnists bloggers. Man, even Larry Merchant and RA Rugged Man have an opinion

and if you do have time, please read outside of the forums because we're just going round in circles here. Unless of course you only want to read write-ups that favors your opinion then you're never going to get the answer you're looking for!

Comment

[
          Originally posted by cherokee View Post
          if you really think it's as simple as black and white, then you're pretty naive

why do you think it has been debated by boxing fans, casual fans, sports writers, columnists bloggers. Man, even Larry Merchant and RA Rugged Man have an opinion

and if you do have time, please read outside of the forums because we're just going round in circles here. Unless of course you only want to read write-ups that favors your opinion then you're never going to get the answer you're looking for!
          Because they complicate something that is quite simple to fix they only have an opinion because its been going so long in the news , if Manny had of agreed in the get go it would have hardly got a mention ,if they let out statement saying he is agreeing to this test he would of got so much positive media coverage out of it , but no the most hated fighter in the world has over all media support in places your telling me to look , independent big media places not blogs , places like NW Times Fox Sports Reuters etc , its naive to think Manny is actually winning in all this , his career could go down the **** shute if he sticks to no random testing and fights somebody like Yuri , its clearly not a good move for Manny .

Comment

[

Because they complicate something that is quite simple to fix they only have an opinion because its been going so long in the news , if Manny had of agreed in the get go it would have hardly got a mention ,if they let out statement saying he is agreeing to this test he would of got so much positive media coverage out of it , but no the most hated fighter in the world has over all media support in places your telling me to look , independent big media places not blogs , places like NW Times Fox Sports Reuters etc , its naive to think Manny is actually winning in all this , his career could go down the **** shute if he sticks to no random testing and fights somebody like Yuri , its clearly not a good move for Manny .
            i'm so tired of repeating myself in this forum...

you really expect manny to just bend over floyd from the word go! never mind if he thinks drawing blood nearer the time weakens him

forget the fact that manny thinks why would floyd change the rules that is already in place. and why would he be treated as a cheat when he's always been clean. and why are GBP being so hypocrite denying mosley the blood test when he was proven to be user and yet subjecting manny to this kind of unnecessary harassment despite him not being associated with any drugs whatsover

you effing want the whole word to turn around the other way because the mayweathers say so? what do you think of manny? a doormat? ah never mind....just getting boring now

Comment

[

i am so tempted to just give you articles to read because they are the same sentiments shared by most of manny's fans and it would save me energy trying to explain myself over and over again but then what's the point of giving these to someone who obviously had made up his mind but just want to waste my time

Comment

Well said.

i'm so tired of repeating myself in this forum...

you really expect manny to just bend over floyd from the word go! never mind if he thinks drawing blood nearer the time weakens him

forget the fact that manny thinks why would floyd change the rules that is already in place. and why would he be treated as a cheat when he's always been clean. and why are GBP being so hypocrite denying mosley the blood test when he was proven to be user and yet subjecting manny to this kind of unnecessary harassment despite him not being associated with any drugs whatsover

you effing want the whole word to turn around the other way because the mayweathers say so? what do you think of manny? a doormat? ah never mind....just getting boring now

Comment

Didn't Mayweather agree to Pac's demand to pay a ridiculous amount every pound over 147 he comes in at?

He also agreed to the date, working around Pac's political ambitions.

He also agreed to a 50/50 split, as did Pac's side.

It's so crazy saying Mayweather is trying to call all of the shots and Pac is expected to bend to all of them. That hasn't been the case at all.

And speaking of his pride??? I don't buy it. If someone accused you of **** and the police asked you to take a lie detector test, will you refuse on the grounds of your pride? I think most likely not. I think you will say "absolutely I will take that test and prove this hussy wrong!"

Why doesn't his pride say:
                  A) I'll take this test and prove to you that my accomplishments are legit
                  B) After I take this test, I'll give you a legit azzwhuupin.

The argument is that he's afraid of being weakened by a teaspoon of blood being drawn. C'mon. Can we be logical here instead of blinded by hate???

Comment

i am so tempted to just give you articles to read because they are the same sentiments shared by most of manny's fans and it would save me energy trying to explain myself over and over again but then what's the point of giving these to someone who obviously had made up his mind but just want to waste my time
                    How many articles would you like me to send you , would it make a single bit of difference I dont think so unless you really read them , you dont do that , it shows here because I,ll will state say " a 14 day cut of with random testing " something of this nature you will come back with

" forget the fact that manny thinks why would floyd change the rules that is already in place. and why would he be treated as a cheat when he's always been clean. and why are GBP being so hypocrite denying mosley the blood test when he was proven to be user and yet subjecting manny to this kind of unnecessary harassment despite him not being associated with any drugs whatsover "

Every one of your points has been hashed out a million times and you dont hear or see the answers that are everywhere you just blow of things like Conte as WTF would he know , really are you looking into the evidence , here is an example for you

, GBP is working for Floyd in this , its not their idea for the testing they being Schaefer is presenting to Arum what Floyd wants , in Mosleys case they were working for Mosley and what he wants ,, in both instances they are the middleman .

Now that my friend is just straight up business , and how business works , but you call it hypocritical which has SFA nothing to do with whats going on , your all emotion , thats why you dont get any of this ,your not thinking with unbiased sense sifting through evidence , things like the relevance of the nature of the testing asked for and what its structured the way it is , your thinking pure emotion , that ***** why should Manny bend over ,,,, come on man its so much more involved in terms of political fallout than you realize , you talk like Floyd is some jerk that has no right to ask for this testing , he has all the right i the world , but your react like he has no say in anything because you say he is a ***** , Im telling you Floyd has more pull than you imagine , you fellas might call him all the hate crap in hear but it aint like that on an official level where it counts , thats a fact .
                    Last edited by Reloaded; 01-03-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

....you talk like Floyd is some jerk that has no right to ask for this testing , he has all the right i the world , but your react like he has no say in anything because you say he is a ***** , Im telling you Floyd has more pull than you imagine , you fellas might call him all the hate crap in hear but it aint like that on an official level where it counts , thats a fact .
                      Dude, if I were you I'll point the finger to your idol Floyd why the fight is having problems. Or at least consider seeing through that other perspective. It's obvious that you will reject any other point of view if it doesn't match yours. I'll say it again, this is nothing more than unprecedented bullying in the world of boxing at its height. You people don't see it this way because you obviously dislike Pacquiao and don't have any bit of respect for what he has achieved in his career. If Floyd has a right to demand things, as you say, Manny has all the right to reject those things. If you can't agree on that, end of discussion.

If I were Manny I won't even give a **** what you people think about me. If you think I'm taking steroids prove it! There's no way I can let you disrespectful people push me around and immediately kowtow to your ****** demands. Boy, I just hate that whiny line, "take the damn test and be done with it". F*** I've just beaten boxing greats in stunning wins and you're telling me to do whatever Floyd says? Are you people f**ng crazy?!! Are you really that shallow?!!

Comment

Working...
                      X