zab judah wasted alot of potential

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
    i think he should have achieved more than he did. discuss
    Just saw him at the UFC 108... He's what 30, 31? He could comeback, theoretically... But those of us who understand boxing and how damaged Judah really is in his mind and body, that we know it's almost impossible we get to see the super Judah again.

Comment

I do believe that had he not been so talented he would not have gotten as far as he did. It was certainly his talent that has taken him this far in his career. If he'd had more talent he may have been even better but if he had more fortitude he would have been better.

Zab Judah had a lot of talent and talent is important, as without it, he would not have been as good as he was. With the talent he did have, he became as good as he could have, though he could have been better with all that wasted talent.

Comment

Mental weakness will beat you in a boxing ring quicker than any man's fists. Zab Judah was unfortunately too mentally weak to ever live up to his talent.

He did provide us with the funniest KO of all time though.

Comment

i agree and i do like judah but he is a waste man,i still think if he was mentally stable and really wanted to,he could beat anyone at 140 right now(big statement i know)it all depends what judah turns up on the night

Comment

so did Mike Tyson.... mike just waited a little bit longer to waste it....

Comment

Zab Judah is a prime example of how talent isn't eveything.

Talent isn't everything. For example look at Zab Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                i think he should have achieved more than he did. discuss
                no **** Sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
                  no **** Sherlock
                  Why do you insult someone who you consider dumb by calling him Sherlock? That would seem to be a compliment on his intelligence. Therefore, it would seem that you are the slightly stupid one.

Comment

he's an amazing talent....very slick...
                    my fav. south paw

Comment

Zab Judah "I have so much skill, i dont have to train"

Comment

Working...
                      X