No announcement yet.

Which Brawler had the best Chin..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    Who here thinks Pavliks Chin is pretty good?
    We've seen Pavlik hurt before against Taylor and Hopkins. He just doesn't get hit as much as most of the other guys with flush shots because he keeps his hands up real well. I wouldn't really call him a brawler either, more of a boxer/puncher with little boxing ability and more punching ability.

Comment

Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        micky ward...
        he has no choice but to be a brawler cause he definitely was too slow and he sucked real bad but he had a great chin

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
          Yeah it would be insane if we had fighters like that in the HW division today. He took your best shot, was too dangerous to exchange with and got off the ground to win
          Exactly! nowadays if a HW gets knocked down, he quits. no heart at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
            We've seen Pavlik hurt before against Taylor and Hopkins. He just doesn't get hit as much as most of the other guys with flush shots because he keeps his hands up real well. I wouldn't really call him a brawler either, more of a boxer/puncher with little boxing ability and more punching ability.
            He's been hurt a lot, but not put away. The Hopkins fight he just got Outboxed the WHOLE fight and got hit at WILL but Hopkins still couldn't put him away. Against Taylor, he kind of let his hands down and taylor knocked him down, but Got up and won. I think his Chin is pretty Solid. And someone who usually has a LITTLE boxing ability and more Punching ability is BRAWLER IMO LoL

Comment

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
              Exactly! nowadays if a HW gets knocked down, he quits. no heart at all.
              just like that ***** ass ***** david tua, lol, nyahahahaha, j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                he has no choice but to be a brawler cause he definitely was too slow and he sucked real bad but he had a great chin
                never had a jab, very weak defense but a very exciting fighter nontheless...

Comment

aaron pryor...................

Comment

Originally posted by Billolden View Post
                    I wouldn't call Chavez a brawler at all. He was actually really good defensively, he was just rugged and looked that way when he fought. I think he is a great example of a boxer puncher
                    He did have underrated defense but his main objective was getting on the inside and doing his work, he wasn't afraid to take punches because he knew his chin/will was better then yours. His fight against Rosario is the perfect example, they brawled on the inside for 11 rounds with Chavez getting the better of it but taking some huge shots in the process.

Who can we really classify as a brawler anyways? A Ricardo Mayorga or Gatti who just threw wild punches hoping to land his first?

Ward also had an amazing chin, you could beat on him for days and he kept coming.

Comment

Roberto Duran had a good chin. Shane Mosley has a great chin, Hagler had a great chin.

Comment

Working...
                      X