No announcement yet.

"The Bigger the LIE, the MORE people Believe It." - Joseph Goebbels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Bigger the LIE, the MORE people Believe It." - Joseph Goebbels

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

Who is Joseph Goebbels?

Adolf Hitler's right hand man & minister of Propaganda of the Third Reich.

This baseless steroid accusation against Pacquiao is right out of a political hatchman's handbook.

Goebbels = Crackhead Sr.

**** Propaganda Chief

Comment

Mayweather is not that smart, Mr. Bro...you are giving him way too much credit.

Whats more likely is that Pacquiaos team is that ******. They hired former Balco employee for strenght training and totally dropped the ball with this test refusal thing. Team Pac brought it on themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

Whats more likely is that Pacquiaos team is that ******. They hired former Balco employee for strenght training and totally dropped the ball with this test refusal thing. Team Pac brought it on themselves.
        oh i know that for sure. you dont have to tell me. The powerful Al Haymon & sleaze bag international banker Richard Scheaffer are another matter. They are very smart, yet nefarious.

Comment

Pacmans team did it not Sr.

Fear of needles

Superstitions

roach saying hgh cant be found in blood

ariza saying manny has no idea what he takes

I mean this list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post

Fear of needles

Superstitions

english please

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
              “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

-Joseph Goebbels

Who is Joseph Goebbels?

Adolf Hitler's right hand man & minister of Propaganda of the Third Reich.

This baseless steroid accusation against Pacquiao is right out of a political hatchman's handbook.
              I find it a bit out of taste to tell the truth... and that you give an bio on him is nice... but I think the world could have lived without him and without your thread pretty good...

Of course some idiotic poster has to jump on board... it's not my kind of tea to call someone out but comparing Mayweather Sr. to a ****??? I guess guys like you are really happy that there such things like internet... how ****** can somebody be? I hope that you take drugs or anything that explains your state of mind kid... how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo-Raine View Post

Fear of needles

Superstitions

you know what's funny about you burner, not only do you have no credibility here in our tiny nsb world, but probably outside the world where you live in & in the boxing world. the fact that you have created 50 plus threads spamming NSB in one month with your bull**** agenda yet you have created a alt of aldo rain with a thread title **** hunter is beyond irony when you are the very essence of the type of propaganda joesph goebbels was part of.

Comment

Originally posted by Soir View Post

You're spreading another lie. Who's from PAC camp that have is associated with BALCO. Please enlighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
                    I find it a bit out of taste to tell the truth... and that you give an bio on him is nice... but I think the world could have lived without him and without your thread pretty good...

Of course some idiotic poster has to jump on board... it's not my kind of tea to call someone out but comparing Mayweather Sr. to a ****??? I guess guys like you are really happy that there such things like internet... how ****** can somebody be? I hope that you take drugs or anything that explains your state of mind kid... how old are you?
                    the boxing world could have lived without a olympic test that has never been conducted in a professional prize fight. Mayweather has gone 40-0 & numerous fights in vegas without it, & pac has 10 plus fights headlined in vegas with out failing a drug test.

Why risk the richest fight in history with this now?

No, senior is not a **** but the accusation & subsequent comments, actions, & intention is right out of a political arena. The epitome of a smear campaign.

Early in his political career, the young Lyndon Baines Johnson served as a congressional aide to Rep. Richard Kleberg, the wealthy owner of the King Ranch who was elected to seven consecutive terms in the House of Representatives, at least in part because he often ran unopposed.

One year an upstart rival politician we'll call Joe Bob had the temerity to challenge Kleberg in the ********ic primary, resulting in the convocation of the Texas congressman's staff to plot an election strategy. Several ideas were kicked around before Kleberg himself came up with a brainstorm.

"Why don't we start a rumor that he [copulates with] sheep?" proposed the politician.

This was a bit over the top, even for Lyndon Johnson. The future president leapt to his feet and said, incredulously, "But you know Joe Bob don't [copulate with] sheep!"

"Yeah," replied the congressman, "but watch what happens when the son of a ***** has to stand up and deny it!"
                    Last edited by DonTaseMeBrah; 01-01-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X