Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did bruce lee have the skills to be an elite boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce lee was a fighting genius. So if he wanted to be great at just boxing.....no problem.

Comment

bruce lee was a freak of nature. I think he would of done just fine.

Comment

its pretty obvious that only an idiot would say no to this question however as far as if bruce would have the business aspect i say yes and easily...bruce is a guy who was asian in america trying to get big way back when...tryin to get into ****en showbiz with his kickass fighting skills..he certainly had the mind to be a huge ****en star thats for sure..ofcourse his death made him huge like how everyones death occurs when a superstar dies young..

but bruce had the mentality and just the goodness of a human being to get over with everyone and be accepted by the american public..i'd say he'd make the smart decisions financially cause certainly doesnt seem like the guy to be ****ed around in all aspects..he's true and he'd make the proper adjustments for the business side of boxing, absolutely..

Comment

NNNNOOOOO!!! damnit im tired of all this Bruce Lee talk, HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!!! if He could have he would have, bruce lee is a fraud and stole alot of his philosophy like "be water" from Miyamoto Musashi.

Comment

Bruce Lee was a genius and he could have made it, in everything related to fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
              NNNNOOOOO!!! damnit im tired of all this Bruce Lee talk, HE WAS AN ACTOR!!!!! if He could have he would have, bruce lee is a fraud and stole alot of his philosophy like "be water" from Miyamoto Musashi.
              **** you! Dumb ass ignorant sheep. Choke an Oscar meyer you ****!

Comment

I would say so. With all that speed, power and athletic ability, I'd say he could.

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
                  its pretty obvious that only an idiot would say no to this question however as far as if bruce would have the business aspect i say yes and easily...bruce is a guy who was asian in america trying to get big way back when...tryin to get into ****en showbiz with his kickass fighting skills..he certainly had the mind to be a huge ****en star thats for sure..ofcourse his death made him huge like how everyones death occurs when a superstar dies young..

but bruce had the mentality and just the goodness of a human being to get over with everyone and be accepted by the american public..i'd say he'd make the smart decisions financially cause certainly doesnt seem like the guy to be ****ed around in all aspects..he's true and he'd make the proper adjustments for the business side of boxing, absolutely..
                  I'm a pacfan but don't shoot

Come to think of it, that's a good point. He did have it. He was a star of his world and had it in him to be one in ours.

Comment

Originally posted by Animal Squabbs View Post
                    How old are you? Do you know much about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Now_Or_Never View Post
                      Bruce Lee had the work ethic to become a boxer or anything he wanted for that matter
                      Could he have become a tall Spanish women?

Comment

Working...
                      X